I've got the norovirus.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Jan 17, 2013.

1. FML.
    :mad:

i had to leave work early
    because between violently vomiting and sitting on the toilet
    i wasn't very good at doing my actual job
    so fortunately, one of my coworkers who was supposed to leave at 830 agreed to stay until 11 for me, so i could go home.
    i want to eat, but i know i won't be able to keep it down
    this sucks
    and i don't have any weed to make it better
    and i don't even have the energy or the drive to get some
    i mean even if i could get it delivered, i'd have to go to the atm to get money
    and i just don't fucking wanna
    wah
    why can't i have a caretaker to bring me stuff and get me weed

2. Get a boyfriend and have him pussy whipped, youll get anything you want

3. I sort of have a boyfriend, but he lives an hour away.
    And I have no intention of pussy whipping him or manipulating things to get what I want. It's just not my style. But it would be nice if he'd come bring me some jello and gatorade. And weed. I'd love that.
    At the same time, I don't want him to see me like this, we're just not at that point.
    Because like I said, I "sort of" have a boyfriend.

4. Im so glad ive trained my body to have a strong immune system

5. Damn you get sick a lot :(

6. You think I'd build up an immunity but yeah, I've gotten a lot of shit recently. It's part of working in a long term care facility, and we had a huge outbreak. I could only avoid it for so long. The virus can aerosolize or whatever you call it. So it can be breathed in from the air. A toilet flushing. Vomit being cleaned. And man, I've had so much exposure I am surprised I made it this long. PPE only does so much. Siiigh.

7. #7 xpixiex, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    Men usually want to take care of their woman.

Or just promise a few surprise bj's when you're not sick anymore. That would totally get me to take care of someone.

PS,

What's a norovirus?

Nevermind, I googled it.

8. Probably that Sydney strain that's been taking down the entire globe. Australia strikes again, watch yo' backs. :cool:

9. i don't expect him to drive an hour just to take care of me
    then drive back to work tomorrow
    when all im gunna do is dick around online and sleep

10. Idk man...if I had money in the bank to get weed to make me feel better id do it.

But then again I don't have a bank acct so I can just go get it :laughing:

11. Yeah you are definitely in a high risk area when it comes to sickness. Feel better!

12. Wow, I got that sickness like 2 weeks ago, my girl brought me weed, coconut water, and jello :D

Get better OP!

13. She's a keeper.

14. why don't you bring a pocket dildo it'll come in handy

15. for what

16. Pretty sure i've had this for a few days.

So, is weed actually good for treating things like this? I've been reluctant to smoke because of how cruddy i feel.

17. I'm in the same position. Ive been sick for about a week and have lost about 15 pounds.

18. It usually lasts around 72 hours, weed works if you can fight the munchies because you wont want to eat anything really. Like op said, gatorade and jello work. Get some ginger ale, stir it flat and drink that. Flavor Ice and ritz crackers worked for me too