I've Got an Idea!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by davidn420, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Okay soo this just may be the shittiest idea in the world but I'm pretty stoned... So for now just help me out. I want to make like a 3 foot long steamroller!! I could use PVC or metal tubes from a hardware store but how could I make a safe bowl that would be big enough to fill a pipe that huge with smoke. I want it to be like 4 inches in diameter too and the mouthpiece I'll make like 2.5 so it's huge and fills pretty good. I mean it's obviously not something to use often or alone or anything just something to do for the memory haha

2. Take a bike ride, board or walk to your nearest headshop and get one of those cheap ass $5 bowls

3. yeah get a bowl with the rubber ring around it so it will be somewhat airtight. drill a hole in the pipe and put the bowl in.

4. And you can even pull out the bowl to clear the chamber kind of like a waterless bong.

5. I currently have one in my closet. Here's what you do: get a tube from those giant rolls of plastic wrap, you know the cardboard center, it's pretty thick. Get a 20 oz soda bottle and cut off the bottom. Tape that onto one end of the tube, that's your mouthpiece. Get a metal bowl head and a matching drill bit, drill a hole in the tube and screw in the bowl. Enjoy.

6. Thanks guys