Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive got an idea, tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whos_gotherb311, Feb 17, 2005.

1. So every summer me and my friends go camping for a few days. We go to this place here in texas, its got a river and a big cliff and everything and just camp out. We bring our canoe and tubes so we can go canoeing, and we always toke. But i just got this idea. what I wanna do is bring some bud, and I guess put it in an air tight bag so no water gets in. tip the canoe over, so its floating upside down, and were underneath it. Now while its like this, theres no air coming in or going out. We would all be on the inside of the canoe, smokin bowls, clouding up the airtight space were in, do you guys think this would work?

2. Thats a really fuckin good Idea, I know what your talkin about exactly... just gotta keep your hands dry is the only thing.

+rep for such an inovation :D

3. that would be kinda tricky to pull off, but it could work even though torch lighters torch your bowl i would use one because they work even when your hands are wet

4. wow, yet another brilliant stoner :D a torch lighter is key!

5. do you know how much of a bitch it will be to take hits when your floating in water? unless you were at a point where you could stand it probably wouldnt be worth it. youd be up to your neck and it would just be a huge pain in the ass.

6. well you should never go in water without a life jacket :p

"and dont forget to bring a towel"

7. Hahahaha, that's fuckin awesome. Insted of bringing a bag of weed and then packing a bowl you should pack one tight then pu that in the bag. I'm totally gonna try that this summer though.

Rep+

8. could always just go in a shallow area and lower it over yourselves.

9. awesome idea let us know if you pull it offf...

10. Sounds dangerous...

But, I bet you'll have fun, make sure to bring a couple j's. :smoke:

11. +rep for reminding about the importance of towels...towels are key :smoking:

12. smoking a J would be much easier so you woudnt have keep lighting the bowl when you have very little elbow room,

13. yeah a joint would be easier, and there is an part where the water is shallow enough to be up to your waist. I think we would probably go in to an area like up to my abs and just crouch a little, we could just walk out there with the canoe and not even get our hands wet and turn it over on us. fuck yeah were so doing this when we go camping. And oh shit, spring break is right around the corner, port aranas for 10 days fuck yes its gonna be so much fun i think im gonna pee myself just thinking about it. aaahhhhhhh

14. ive done it in a pool with an inflatable dingy.

gets very hotboxed very fast, also, it gets incredibly hot and humid. good thing youll be in the water for after:D

15. How about making the canoe one huge gravity bong? It would work of you were just off shore and didn't have to swim.

16. consider rolling your own j's so you dont have to pass around. sounds like a good plan.

17. next on the Darwin Awards......

18. Thats a good idea, but your going to need to get some air in there every once in a while, otherwise you could faint from lack of oxygen and drown.