Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've got a weed hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasser777, Nov 28, 2011.

1. The same thing applies to your situation. If medical marijuana helps you sleep but fucks up your mornings enough for you to seek help then you need a change in medication. Probably the last thing you would ever want to consider, but its kind of like deal with it or change haha.

2. Just smoke more weed. problem solved.

3. I feel beautiful when I do the deew

4. coffee will fix that my friend

5. Sounds like u need to get some better smoke ;) or maybe try getting less sleep I usually only get 5-6 hrs always tired when I wake up but that's life!! Fire up another!!

6. smoke a different strain.

7. So you smoked a bunch of crappy weed, went to bed, woke up and felt like crap for what should be about 10mins?

8. Not exactly. I've tried everything from $400/oz to $150/oz bud. It all has the same morning effect.

I guess the last option is to avoid smoking 4-5 hours before bed. Sucks. Caffeine doesn't cure it, I just have to drink a lot of fluids, eat and wait 2-3 hours for it to pass.

9. I always feel better the next day, the more I smoke, the better I actually feel. When I finally sleep my body enjoys every moment of it I guess, my body relaxes, and I go into a deep enjoyable deep sleep. I just wake up feeling better.

10. I get a weed hangover on rare occasions. I think it only happens if I smoke a lot at night and don't get proper sleep.

11. Ive felt drowsy before, but that was the most ive ever felt. Maybe your sleeping for too long. when i smoke before bed, i can wake up four hours later and feel like i just had a ten hour night of sleep.

12. The morning that I wake up feeling better than I went to bed will be the day I rejoice. :(

13. you were probably just dehydrated, like me when i get dehydrated i get a killer headache the best way to solve this is to drink 2 or 3 glasses of water and youll feel great hope this helped

14. Thanks, yea I'm sure hydration plays a role. I feel that I drink enough fluids before bed, and I don't drink alcohol very often. I'm going to make it a point to throw more water into the mix and see if that helps

15. do you smoke dank? or mids/reg? back in the day when i still smoked mids i would always get headaches. not with dank thought. also i think if the weed had mold on it and you smoked it, one of the symptoms could be headaches. i think, feel free to correct me if im wrong on the last one.

16. Just dank, I buy from a club that sends everything off to a lab to verify its mold free. Thats whats got me confused. Well tonight I'm drinking lots of fluids and not eating sugary shit, so we will see :)

Actually the club I buy from closes down tomorrow. Other options only lab test their top,top shelf stuff (which is described as rare strains to them, everything is technically dank). So no more feeling confident I'm not smoking mold. :(

17. The fuck is a weed hangover?

18. Keep a bottle of water on your bedside table. Drink some before you sleep and when you wake up throughout the night.