I've got a real fucking problem, I need help, I think,

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK so I got back together with my girl a lil less than a week ago, thank god. I love her to death ya know? But I got a problem, i\'ve been livin in Thailand for like 4 maybe 5 months now, and all the Thai girls (very sexy) dont date Thai men, they prefer white men. Today I was at a modeling agency i\'m about to be workin with, they\'re signin me in the roster/catalogue and tryin to get me some exposure, can make some good money. So there\'s a lot of fine ass women working as models and as agents who i\'ve hooked up with a few times. There\'s even a fine ass girl in my apartment over here. I\'m on the 17th floor and she\'s on the 15th floor. I\'ve been with her already 6 times, met her downstairs (we got a bar on the 1st floor). So anyways I\'ve been feelin guilty lately seein my girlfriend smile, not having a clue that im fuckin around with her. I feel like shit sometimes because I do love her, even if I dont show it by going with other women, I do love her. But the temptation is too fuckin much. I need pussy, a lot of it. I used to get by without gettin laid every couple weeks or months. Now I need it every day, a lot of the time more than once a day. So whenever my girlfriend isnt here (she dont live here, she serves drinks at a bar), or if I dont see her for the night then I cant help it but call that girl from downstairs or another girl i\'ve been with recently and hook up with her. I think I could give that up if I married my girlfriend, I just need to make a little more money before I do, I want her to live like a princess because she is one ya know. I\'m just scared I cant stop the temptation, sex is just too good to give up, and I like the variety i\'ve been gettin lately, i\'m stuck, I\'m pretty fuckin stoned and drunk right now, I think i\'m gonna go drink some more downstairs, and I already know i\'m gonna fuck around tonight with another girl because I\'ve already made plans, dont know what to do, dont wanna play her forever ya know, I wanna be good to her because shes definitely been good to me.

2. She\'s so beautiful, got a heart the size of this world, I should be happy with just her, but damn I feel selfish.

By the way, that is a damn nice ass for an asian chick, miss her right now. She left this morning, on good terms which makes me happy because we\'ve been fightin a lot lately. I\'m just so stuck, Im an asshole, I wanna stay true but theres some kinda force that wont let me, maybe the devils workin for me....

3. alright ill try and help you out. well the thing is, we all have to grow up sometime. i have always been a long-term thinker, therefore i make decisions that will influence my life best in the future. you have to start thinking about your future and her future. you have good intentions and you know you cant play around with her forever, especially without her knowing. what you are doing to her is more serious than you think. now i dont know her personally, but with the action you are getting i would feel like total shit to be dating you. you are treating her like she means nothing. you cant just say she means alot to you, you have to be willing to change your behavior for her. thats what love is. it has to be so good that you dont want anyone else, you dont need anything but her. ive got that with my man. whenever i meet a new guy if he seems into me, no matter how hot he his, i always make sure to tell him i have a boyfriend. i dont want anybody else. keep your mind on her. trust me you will feel so much better when you stop playing with her emotions and let yourself be faithful to the one girl you love more than anyone. love is all you really need.

4. theres only one real solution to all of it...... only thing that ever works....

Suck it up....be a fucking man, and stop fucking around.... its not that hard.

if you do need more sex.... try try to do different and more interesting things with her.... instead of screwing a up a realationship that you\'ve woked hard at.....

why waste months of commitment for a half an hour of fun?

5. may i advise... if you love her as you claim to do so, stick to just her and shag her alot more rather than fuckin other women....

... just a suggestion.

6. Well i\'m definitely gonna try and commit 100 percent, last night I banged this chick I was tellin you about earlier who lives in my apartment and the condom broke, I know that\'s a sign, i\'ve never had a condom break on me and when I decide I really love my girlfriend and would like to marry her, then go and fuck around on her, the condom breaks. I gotta stay true, and i\'m gonna try my best, the question is....will trying my best be enough?

7. and you say you bang hard....first time.....ameteur...!

take it as a sign, or take it as future child support payments....call it what you will as long as it helped ya out...you always seem to answer your own questions...

8. i may still be a youngin..... but trust me... i already have plenty of my own bills an previously destroyed body parts.....but hell for a body that i\'ve put throught this much shit already.. im doin pretty damn good.....:D

plus... i only work for / trade for....cold hard cash and of pot, wich is basically the same thig in smokeable form.....

9. I\'m probably a good bit older than most of you who post here. I\'m a 48 year old, college-educated construction worker who has been all over the country for the past 30 years. I\'ve enjoyed the company of more women than most of you can ever hope for. I\'m not bragging, just saying I totally understand the allure of women, and how hard it can be to turn down someone who is offering it to you. But the one thing I\'ve learned in my life is that if you really find a good woman that you know is the one you want to spend your life with, do whatever the fuck it takes to be the right man for her. And fucking around on her definitely doesn\'t fit in with that. Like someone else said, when it\'s really right, you won\'t want another woman. It\'s sounds like you\'ve already figured this out, and that\'s good. Just try to remember what you already know. BTW, good women aren\'t that easy to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.