Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've got a question.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StarRoller, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Okay.
    I got arrested awhile back.
    And luckily. all the charges were dropped.
    But I still have to go back to court on april 8th. (last date. thank god)
    and I was wondering. if I toke up on the 1st though 5th of march. would I for sure test clean on the 8th of april? i haven't toked up since november 26th.
    I'm going on a trip to NJ with my cousin. And she said we'll be smoking. probably not that much. an 1/8th to 4 grams my self. if that. over about 5 days. there is quite a lot riding on this. license suspensions, possible short term incarceration.
    So. Can I return to the holy green herb for a few days?

2. I would say go for it, but after you finish smoking you need to drink a lot of water, eat healthy not fatty foods and work out a lot to make certain you are clean. If you are a bigger guy for sure do all that as much as possible and you will be ok. Heavy smokers who do none of that can be clean in 30-35 days, so considering u haven't toked in a while u will be fine. Just do all that to make certain, don't wanna fuck ur shit up. Most importantly, do not get caught in possession on ur trip or u will be fucked, stay safe

3. Just buy a drug test a week or so before hand and check it out

4. Thank you. Also. it would be a lab test. a real court one. But probably not hair.
    and i actually took a few hits on the first and second of this month, Would that be making a huge difference? it'll be a month at the time of the trip.

5. Naw no difference, that's nowhere near heavy smoking.

6. Sweet, thanks so much man. Id rep you if i knew how or had any to give xD.
    (new user here)