Ive got a problem.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VAD3R, May 20, 2011.

1. You see, my cousin hit me up yesterday morning. FYI, we work at the same place and work midnights. He wanted me to drive him to, you know, re-up. I was off work sitting at home blazed.

He lives a decent distance away and it'd be about 160 miles for me to get him and drive to get MJ. I live in between him and the dealer if that makes since on distance.

He offered to pay gas and that's it. I told him I didn't really feel like it at first. I have taken him multiple times before. After a few minutes, I changed my mind. I figured I could go get a new outfit or something.

He said no I don't want you to now and said asking me was a mistake. Now he acts all mad at me that I didn't do him a favor. He never does favors for me except smoke some bud here and there but it wasn't a lot and he hasn't for months. But he will smoke my shit and ask me if I have any on me.

What should I do/say to him? He has my bud connects and I don't have any connects in my phone.

2. the only thing i can say is get your own connects so u dont have to rely on him in the future

3. #3 VAD3R, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know I need to. I mean what should I say to him about getting all pissy at me for not driving 160 miles to do him a favor on my day off fresh off the bong.

4. He's being very passive-aggressive. Find new friends, you're being taken advantage of.

T

5. Tell him to stop being an asshole?

6. Yeah, I kind of figured this. I guess I just needed to hear it elsewhere.