I've got 99 problems, and a deficiency is one.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by caiteraid, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Okay, so one of my plants is not looking too hot. I am assuming it has multiple deficiancies. I know that the purple stems are from it being too cold, but I have since regulated the temperature and the stems are starting to fade to a natural color. I did just transplant it into a larger pot about a week ago, and the waters PH is at 6.3(run off reading) I am pretty much a noob, so I am seeking help to diagnose and fix this issue before I switch the plant in to flower. I dont want to start flower with an unhealthy plant. Any advice is very much so appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Like the jay z reference.
    You def got something going on.
    It also looks like you may be overwatering. Droopy plants are a sign of this. Make sure your plants are relatively dry before you water.
    Also you may have a spider mite problem. Get some type of azamax of something similar.

The repotting it should help. I like to eliminate insects immediately because it may look like a nutrient deficiency when it's really not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. What nutes do you use/how much/how often.

Was there anything you started doing differently before this problem started happening? Did you transplant before or after you noticed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the quick reply. I am currently using FoxFarm grow big and Fox Farm Big Bloom and threw in some Oregonism XL. I use the amounts as directed by their feeding schedules. Water with nutrients every other watering and I water once every 6 days or so. I haven't really started to do anything differently, except trying to control the temperature in my grow room as I have noticed my stems turning purple.

5. Thank you for the quick response!! :D I have to admit, the word "spider mites" sends an overly familiar shiver down my spine. I had that issue with my last grow, and never did quite figure out how or why it happened. If I may pick your brain on what signs to be looking for with spider mites, I check the under side of the leaves periodically but havent seen any signs of insects. Thank you for the input!

P.S. I am using Fox Farm ocean forest, and have heard some complaints about getting some bugs. Could it be the soil I am using? I did also use the same brand for my last grow when I had the spider mite infestation.

6. How old is the plant?

Ffof is some hot soil.