I've got 4 Hydrocodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YummyBUD, Jan 10, 2009.

1. How many should I take to be not uncomfortable but maybe a little euphoria and no vomiting? I cant find much on dosage. I've never taken any type of pills or anything before (for recreation), just weed. I have a headache and just need to relax.

The pills are 5/500 tab mck?
    They are white and on them it says M357. I dont want any negative side effects or liver damage. It says on the bottle "substituted for vicodin 5/500 tablet ABB"?

2. 2 for me is usually great.

3. You could take two now, and two tomorrow, or all four now, and still not feel queezy.

4. Ok cool. How long does it last and how strong are the effects. Could you compare it to marijuana's high. Will there be euphoria? Will I be spacing out for an hour, or will I be fully awake but just feel really good. Sounds like a body high??

5. for me it was entirely a body thing really. Makes me more social, happy. So yea euphoria.

6. Yeah it was a social high for me as well, I took them when I wanted to go out with people. They just slight my depression if I take pills alone.

That's how all pills work for me though I guess..I just took methadone, and I bet I won't feel much unless I go out tonight.

7. I would only take 2 right now and leave 2 for tomorrow. Mines a body feeling too like the others already stated. But if they are 500's take 2 and youll be good.

8. #8 Smokentoke420, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Take all 4, anything less is a waste. Even just 20mg of hydrocodone is a relatively weak high....

Ive got about 40 left, (Norcos, 10mg hydrocodone/ 325mg APAP) had 120 yesterday. Wonder where they went?
    [​IMG]

9. take all 4 of em and then smoke a bowl, you'll feel good in like 10-15 mins. i want some vics or somethin now :(

10. Bullshit, 10mg of hydrocodone is hardly enough to be "good"/

He wont OD from taking 20mg,thats still a relatively low dose, anytyhing below that is so mild it could be related to a codiene high. If he wanted a codeine high hed have codiene, this is hydrocodone, so embrace the warmth of your opiate blanket... even though itll feel more like a sheet than a blanket at that dose...

11. will i be tripping or spacing if i take 4 though? I need to be functional for about another 1hr, so maybe if I wait until after then so I dont have to worry about being around the rents...

i dont want it to be overwhelming, but definetly something memorable. also, is it safe to take that many, will it cause liver/long term damage?

12. What you have is only 5 mg hydrocodone. Those are weak. I say take all 4. If you have a tolerance you'll be high, if you dont you should be really high. It kinda depends with people, it takes me more to get fucked up than some people I know. You could take like two, wait a while and pop the others if you fell like it.

13. thanks. i'm feeling like doing 4 :hello:. is there anything I should be prepared for considering this will probably be a lot different than MJ. I have been really really high on MJ though (open eye visuals/distortions and such). What can I expect I guess? Sorry for so many questions, but I dont have time to research it since I unexpectedly ran accross these about 20 mins ago :D

14. wait 30 min if your worried about your parents, then take 4. YOull be fine, 2000mg of tylonel wont kill you, and if used sparingly, it wont kill your liverm, just dont be drinkin alcohol. and dont take 2000+mg of tylonel a day.

Itll be nice, anything less will be a waste, and you will come back and tell me I was right.

Trust dogg, I been takin pills for years. Im on 6 norcos and might toss some oxy into the mix as well right now

15. Make sure to chew them first, I found this helps a lot.

16. Expect to have a sense of well being, like all is good in life and your future looks bright and promising. Expect to feel the pain ease away, expect to possibly nodd off into a dreamlike state. Where your awake but falling asleep, but not in a bad way.

Opiates are pretty amazing, you wont be disappointed unless you dont take enough.

Oh and if you feel nausious, just lay down.it should ease away pretty quick.

Trynot to walk around or move around too much while your on them or your might bring opn the nausia and puke. haha good luck my friend

17. #17 home-grown, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Bad advice

With opiates tolerance varies WIDELY. Don't tell one person they can be fine taking the same amounts a pill junky does.

Someone with a tolerance build up (no it's not like weed, opiate tolerance builds up much faster)

To the OP, it really depends. Take 2 on an empty stomach, wait 30 min to an hour and take the other two.

It really depends a lot on how much you'll need. Some times its a lot of hyrdo and sometimes you don't need much.

You'll feel really chill happy and relaxed and might feel like talking to folks. WONDERFUL when mixed with weed. If you take enough you'll NOD which is basically feeling extremely happy and relaxed while often dozing off into mini sleeps with mini dreams .

18. Thats true. I chew all my pills except oxy, which I snort (if its just oxy, no APAP)

DONT ssnort them haha/. theres waaay too much filler and tylonel in them to try and snort it. youll clog your sinses's and probably get a headache, feel like shit, and all the hydrocodone wont absorb through the mucus membranes in your nose....

19. Bad advice?

Fuck you. I took 20mg my first time and I was fine, so did everyone else I know. Whenever I hear of someone taking under 20mg of hydrocodone, they are dissapointed with their "high"

Ive probably had a lot more experiences with opiates than you, so where the fuck do you get off saying my advice is bad?

20mg is no where near the lethal dose, and the worse thatll happen is hell get nausious, whiocvh can happen at ANY dose, and laying down will usually stop the nausea in its tracks rather quickly.

Bad advice,... this mother fucker.

Ive been on this forum for almost 3 years teaching people how to safely use thier drugs to get their desired results, dont tell me how to do my job.

20. You know what your talking about, so thanks for telling me what I needed to know. Just found some shake in one of my bags and smoked a half bowl of that and feeling pretty great and relaxed right now. definitely feeling really excited and happy to down em. Will I have any crazy visuals or no?

Also, ^, what do you mean chew them? They are solid white, is that even possible to chew up? they seem hard, and might be a little expired. I think Im just gonna swallow them, I dont like textures in my mouth...thanks though

and thanks everyone