Ive Got 2 Questions To People Who...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sacerdotal, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sacerdotal, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    So... everyone who thinks most of the following are true:

GMOs have more benefits than negatives
    Vaccines have more benefits than negatives
    Chemotherapy has more benefits than negatives compared to alternative methods of treating cancer
    Pen and Teller tell more truths than lies
    9/11 happened the way the government tells it did.
    sodium fluoride in water and toothpaste has more benefits than negatives
    The Big Bang theory is more true than false
    There are no intelligent life forms (at least as intelligent as us)
    Our current world globalisation has more benefits than negatives
    Long-lasting Chemtrails in the skies that do not dissipate for hours have more benefits than negatives
    There is no global conspiracy towards a New World Order, which will be a global dictatorship
    There is no known good cure for cancer; chemo and radiation and other mainstream therapies are the best.
    JFK was killed by a lone gunman
    FEMA camps do not exist or exist but have more benefits than negatives for society
    RFID chips have more benefits than negatives
    Mainstream media tells more truth than alternative media
    Mainstream Medical Industry has more benefits than negatives

tell me this...

Do you think the establishment/Elite/US government and/or other governments (choose one if you wish) is disinforming the public about certain topics and spreading propaganda?

And if yes - would you please tell me what you think they are disinforming about? Tell me all of the propaganda you think they are spreading, why is it propaganda, their motive behind it and how they spread the propaganda.

Remember, I ask only the people who follow in the above category, not the rest. Thank you.

2. You don't trust authorty, we get it....your last anti-vaccine thread was locked and I see a bright future for this one...

3. #4 Sacerdotal, May 20, 2014
    just asking very simple questions, nothing more.

4. #5 -13 Amp-, May 20, 2014
    You very clearly have an agenda...and your last locked thread was anti-vaccine and you lead off this thread with vaccines...

JAQs are the lamest trolls

Just state your opinion on the subjects (in the many many threads already about them) instead of setting up ways to attack people and tell them their stupid/wrong/a sheep

5. Bro your on a stoner forum most of us agree but your just looking for an argument.

6. Could you rephrase the question?

7. #9 Cawdswallup, May 20, 2014
    Trying to respond at all would be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

You pick such a large list of diverse talk points, and ask for my opinion on all of them, all at once?

Here's what I think.

You are piss poor at this.

If you want to talk seriously pick a smaller topic and start by stating your opinion, then very clearly ask your question.

I see no reason for discussion as you have quite obviously constructed a potential hostile thread.

8. [​IMG]

Oh no, heeeeeelp!

:smoke:

9. This thread's got potential....

[​IMG]

Sorry man, lost interest by criteria number two. I don't see how a person can possibly see vaccination as being more harmful than beneficial.

10. All I am asking is for people who agree with most (not neccessarily all) of the statements in my original post to share their opinion on some of the topics that the government is disinforming and spreading propaganda to the general public. An answer can be a few sentences long, nothing special. I am not here to be hostile ;).

11. My question is why do you reject science and how institutions all over the world corroborate could be possibly corrupted and paid off in this enormously involving conspiracy you're trying to support?

12. Good questions. You might wanna start a topic on these questions. This thread is on a different topic. Do you want to share your opinion on the thread's topic? Thank you in advance :).

13. #15 Delightfully High, May 20, 2014
    This

14. Big bang theory the show or big bang theory the theory?

15. How is this not relevant at all?

And you honestly want me to respond to a dozen topics? Get real.my question is pertinent to your belief that we're ignorant for believing in claims widely supported by science.

I see you want a non hostile discussion already :rolleyes:

16. His post was entirely on topic.

17. Typical sacerdotal red herring tactic.

18. Since OP didn't start the discussion by sharing his or her opinion, and thoughts on the subject, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.