I've Fucked around Again, what do you think of that?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insertswearqord, Apr 4, 2013.

1. #1 insertswearqord, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I fucked up again. Well, I was pretty stoked when a friend who needed change offered to give me a bong rip for a buck. He had offered to just give me a pinch of weed. So I gave that rotten sonofabitch a dollar and I got .3 of a gram of some sweet sour diesel. He was a pretty cool guy to do it, but I think he may have been afraid to look stoned at school and have weed on him. He was desperate to smoke it with someone in the goddamn school parking lot. He would have asked me but l get there pretty late. I had four quarters in my pocket and offered to buy it from him jokingly, but then the sly bastard took me up on the offer.

I later realized that I needed that dollar so I could get a 2 grams from a bud, and didn't end up getting it because I was short a buck. I'm ready to do it tommorow though, and I'm going to a friends for the weekend. ready to smoke. My mother was home but I'm confident she can't smell it because I am vey careful when I hit bowls, and leave an axe body spray soaked towel, jammed into the crack under the the door.

I arrived home eager to smoke weed. On the way in I spotted some with weird shit in the kitchen and a strange idea developed. I decide to use pure lemon juice as bong water. So I filled the cup up with lemon juice and put some ice cubes in it, and carried it upstairs in a hurry.

I smoked a bowl, it was succulent Sour D. I was fucked up for sure, and I was careful not to let them smell it. Then I chilled for a bit and listened to "Business" by Eminem on my Xbox. After a while I noticed a problem had arisen, in the stinky and noticeable shape of the toke bottle from hell. I could smell that bullshit lemonade bong water, burning from the boiling popper. It smelled like burning flesh, and brought tears to my eyes. It was beginning to stink up the room, so I decided I needed to dump it in the toilet.

I did so, but I had illusions prior to the situation that I would wash it just to make sure the stink was gone. Ill tell the truth to anyone who doesn't know those horrifying, Sativa reaking whores stink when you pour hot water into them for long period of time. It steamed the fucking smell to the inside of the goddamn bathroom and the hall outside it because my stoned ass hadn't close the bathroom door. I was fucking twisted. How could I let this thing get so goddamn sketchy?

I kept listening to the music. The backup rappers on "Drips" sounded like my mother and a SWAT team posted in the hallway having a conversation about how to kill me and get away with it.

I was horrified at this terrible and morbid harbinger of end times. I figured out later I had been hearing garbled rap lyrics and misinterpreting them. I was infuriated that the Illuminati subliminal messages had seeped into my imagination and fucked me around. I turned my TV off and the torment stopped, and I had a revelation. I've calmed down a bit since.

This filthy evidence of my love of Eminem's music. The Eminem Show has been my favourite rap album yet since I got it last year. Eminem doesn't have the same flow as stereotypical black Gangster Rappers, he actually raps stories about his life. You can tell he really has had a shitty life, and knows what it's like to go through adversity. For this his music is very relatable. He also has guest stars. Such as Obie Trice, that intro to without me gets me all the time. And Dr Dre, who is still a pretty cool rapper back then since he hadn't sold out with beats yet.

I went down there again and I terrorized my mother while giving her a frozen loaf of bread from the basement freezer, forgetting why I had wanted to. Then I pestered her dearly about dinner, surely she knew I was high. I'm going to play some Jesus Xbox.

I have had a terrible fear of the entire incident an hour ago. I stunk up the house, and arguably overreacted to it. Then I did weird stuff stoned around my mother for like five minutes.I am sketching out fairly solid. Right now. Thank god for the rehabilitating factors of "Hey Arnold", masturbation, and human interaction. I have calmed down plenty about the matter since.

I need to stop and take inventory. I had to do something less stressful than taking notes, but I promised myself I would continue when something eventful happens and i promised myself I would continue to take notes later.

The bathroom sink still smells like a resin asshole, what do you think of that?

Please be my editors.

2. Don't smoke pot kids.

3. Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

4. Your dealer shouldve just let you pay the dollar back later

5. wtf am i reading? so you fuk up by buying a .3 for a buck instead of a normal sack, n then you ramble on about lemon juice and eminem... i need to meet you!

6. Wtf is this??

7. Why do you keep referring to your weed as sour D, no one gives a fuck what it is, it's weed.

8. People want to know besides you man, calm down.

9. He only said that twice, probably dropping that he isnt smoking mid

10. You should actually get kicked off for saying its just weed

11. #11 insertswearqord, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    No no man, read it again! I'm still getting the 2 grams tommorow, he just wouldn't give it to me then for 19 because he knew he could sell it for 20 easily in the morning in a room where volunteers I only assume come from community service convictions make us breakfast food in Culinary lab at school. People who smoke there always get high in the morning and meet him the next day for more.

Anyways, I thought I had an extra dollar. That's about all there was to it, I fucked up. Then I went to him after he ran out.

12. This man knows what's right! I don't post about smoking no name mids unless I have some idea what they are.

My stash pictures suck but I will take a good one some day, I promise.

13. :laughing: why are sayin "no no man" when i summed it up right? and why are you tellin me to reread it when you don't explain it until you replied to me. so i'm rereading and you are add more fuckery about paranoia, hey arnold, and masturbation. i honestly don't know what i think of this...

14. I don't exactly understand wtf is going on in this post. So you smoked at school? Then came home, smoked in your room, and now it smells in there?

15. pretty dumb thread

16. If you fucked up again what happened the first time

17. Then don't read it.

18. Check out my previous post "I fucked up."

19. This is one of the strangest/most confusing things I've read on this website. Not #1, but it's in the top 30.