Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've found it-- the ultimate munchie satisfier

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hazy Ghost, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I was stationed at Travis AFB, in the early `60's, and four of us would get high and go into Fairfield to a place called "Daves Giant Hamburgers" and pig out.
    Damn they were good!

• Like Like x 1
  2. [quote name='"graybeard"']

I was stationed at Travis AFB, in the early `60's, and four of us would get high and go into Fairfield to a place called "Daves Giant Hamburgers" and pig out.
    Damn they were good!

[/quote]

The best. Right next to the high school. Shit is still there. I go there when I go home to visit the family.

3. Omg how could I forget mangos!!! And pomegranates lol

I honestly love any fruit. They are all fucking good!

4. [quote name='"NorCali86"']I am from Fairfield where they are made. Use to go to that place all the time. Not the best muchie ever[/quote]

I live in fairfield too. Ive been there for field trips plenty of times back in elementary school.

5. [quote name='"purproller420"']

I live in fairfield too. Ive been there for field trips plenty of times back in elementary school.[/quote]

When was that.

6. Best munchies are edibles

7. aint gonna cut it with the munchies I have

jello beans aint T bone steak shorty

8. man........FUCK JELLY BEANS. THEY FUCKING SUCK

9. Hell no. Get five McChickens with ketchup from McDonalds.

10. Never been a fan of Jelly Belly...but I do like jelly beans in general....however this guy ^^ knows whats up. No better munchies imo than a tasty burger 'n' fries.

11. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

When was that.[/quote]

Anywhere between1997-2002. That was when i was living in vallejo. Havent been there since I've moved to fairfield.

12. [quote name='"purproller420"']

Anywhere between1997-2002. That was when i was living in vallejo. Havent been there since I've moved to fairfield.[/quote]

Got ya. Thought I might have had a long lost buddy.

13. Yes there is....

Chicken parm, baked mozzerella on al dente penne with homemade meat sauce.

now thats some fucking munchies.

as good as burgers and fries are....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ugh jelly beans make me feel sick lol