ive died and gone to heaven....

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Aug 23, 2002.

1. please say three's three and that the little world of mine isn't cumbling around me...

2. do you call it clit...or clitoris...??cuz those are fun too..and they aint even a hole

3. theres the peehole, the vagina, and then the anus........thats three

4. THREE? DID SOMEONE SAY THREE!?!?!..YES! I KNEW IT!....GIRLIE YOU BETTER GO SPEND SOME TIME IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE I KNEW ABOUT AN EXTRA HOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS THAT YOU WERE UNAWARE OF!....HARTY HAR HAR(<~~~~ my pirate laugh)

5. thats just so we can carry em around like a six pack when they misbehave.

6. Yeah, but the peehole has nothing to do with you, you can't use it or even tell it's there so it doesn't count because you can't confuse it with the other two.

P.s. I totally agree Norm, god bless the clit ;)
    you know, you really should get one *lol*

7. would you rather have a clitoris for lips...or penis fingers?....Id go wih penis fingers...quantity over quality is my motto..although Id start kissing things aloif I had clitlips..

ok and what about this...would you rather have a peehole for a mouth (lmao that'd look funny) or two assholes for nostrals?...Id go with asholes for nostrals..simplybecause it'd be a funny thing to see peoples reactions to my sneezes...

8. i would love to have a clit.....and a g spot.....i would love to have a female orgasm...they sound great...well, at least yall make it sound great.

9. acually I take back my last answer..I would subcontiousely start o pick myy nose and I dont wan to irritate my bowels like that

10. if i woke up, and were a girl...i would masterbate allll day long...and have the fabled! multiple orgasm.....TWICE!....multiple twice..wow, thats gotta wear ya out.

11. hhmm.. first off Nubbin, I think I would have dick fingers. I would have a peehole mouth because why would you subject yourself to a life time of sniffing two assholes? Atleast nobody would want to smoke bowls with me.

Namron you can't have a G-spot orgasm but you do have an A-spot, you should go for it sometime.

p.s. If you were a girl you wouldn't masturbate all day long, it gets boring, I mean after I get off once I don't really feel like doing it anymore. It's wierd, it's not that way with sex. Maybe I truly am lazy ;)

12. if A stands for shit hole....i think i will pass.

13. lmao

yeah girlie, same here..after a few days of constant mastrubation I get kind of bored

14. Universal Code #346576VAOVIKREN23554634

Those who drive minivans and masterbate for days at a time CANNOT and SHALL NOT descriminate on others in other threads on any interweb posting forum, or they shall never be able to get high AGAIN!.

15. A does happen to stand for shit hole, but I guess it's supposed to be the male equivelent of a female orgasm.

It's not like you have to get a dick up your butt though, only a finger or two ;)

16. umm.....no......i will most definately pass on the anal gasm....my penis shoots white stuff when i have a regular orgasm..i can only IMAGINE if i have an assgasm..er rather, i dont want to

17. That's understandable

p.s. Nubbin doesn't your arm get sore after a marathon like that?

18. girlie..thats what dogs are for...

and i think you're talking about the prostate...the more pressure the longer the orgasm...thats why guys like stuff up their butt like jars of peanutbutter and what not..because it puts pressure on the prostate..another way is to put pressure on the PC muscle which is right under the skin of your chode(skin between your hooeys and your ass)..

..and to think..ya'll thought I was only good for drug related info....

19. yeah, thats one thing for sure, my ex had some killin pc muscles...also, i dont really see the big deal in talkin about pc muscles or anything of the likes...you get more raunchier stuff in cosmo....did you vote in that too much sex on gcity poll?(nubs)

20. why of course.....