I've decided I don't want to have kids.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Two Scoops, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to start this by saying I've thought about this for a while and I do not dislike kids. I've dated many mother's and got along with their kids, granted I didn't have intensions of staying anyway. I'm now 24, and I've dated enough to know that women can be a burden and trap you, and hinder your hustle. My last girlfriend just drained my wallet and distracted me in college, and after we broke up I realized letting a hoe ruin your purpose isn't worth it. I had to give her plan B three times because I knew deep down that tho couldn't be the mother of my kids. And the more I date, I realise a serious relationship in your 20's is dumb for a man, because these women are riding the D carousel and when that divorce hits your money is gone. I'm 24, yet I have a lot of friends with kids and that shit is terrible. They can't go out when they want to, money is drained on kid and baby mama, kid needs to have arrangements, who wants that? And they don't even stay with the moms. They're getting plowed by other dudes.
    All I'm saying is having kids, at least in your 20's, is dumb af for a man. I'm 24 making so much money I wouldn't dare spend it on a girl unless I'm smashing. I got my degree and I'm on my purpose, and I recommend other young men say screw LTRs and that kid stuff, just stack your paper and smash these women.

Sent from my PH-1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. did you have a difficult child hood yourself?

money is the root of evil .....not marriage

grow some

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Look at you being all emotional. I guess you ended up settling for some chick and your money is low and time used all for her? Kid while you're cuddled with your girl who probably won't bang you I'm slaying women I'll never talk to again and stacking my guap.

Sent from my PH-1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Eventually good luck runs out. Eventually.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Some men prefer to have a strong woman by their side “stacking paper” while raising a family. The sex is just as amazing when you know how to pleasure each other in every way possible.

Yes you have to serve your time of being left out of some of the non family oriented fun, but there are so many things to do as a family that are more fun.

You’re young. When you meet that girl that blows you’re mind, you’ll make as many babies as SHE wants to keep her happy. And I hope you do find the one, everyone deserves to be happy.

I had my first kid when I was 18. He’s graduated now and my youngest is 12. I’m 6 years away from being kid free. I’ll only be 42 years young.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds to me like there are some underlying issues. But, anyways, everyone can decide whether or not to have children. And feeling like you do, you are making the right choice. Because the way you talk about women is quite derogatory. You are somewhat coming across as a jerk with how you word it. In all honesty, if you really feel that way, your doing the right thing. It would be a mistake having a child and having them learn your disrespectful thoughts and treatment of women.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. While it seems you have your reasons as to why you don't want kids, I respect that, but just hear me out for a minute.

You've got your whole life ahead of you. There's not much in this world I can say I've done right, but I put my heart and soul into being the best mom I could be and I've raised 2 really amazing human beings.

Keep making your paper, there's nothing wrong with that. It sounds more like your issue is with your experiences with women/women with children. I hope one day you find someone who makes you feel completely different.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. You can make paper and still have kids plus a good woman won't drain your wallet only women out for themselves will.
    Kids may drain the wallet but if you making enough paper you won't notice plus I don't mind money going on my kids don't want them running about like tramps lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. It all pends on the woman, as for myself I'd rather get a dog first then a kid. But at my point in life I don't like kids or having to care for a dog so that explains that.

Maybe its this whole situation of the woman's you described are easier to find then the woman's that are a keepers? And its the previous womans that stain it for all?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I hope you can get out of this hole

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Amen to that. Why would anyone want children? They're just annoying.
    If I had a baby it'd be gagged the third time it wakes me up.
    Only redeeming quality they have is not understanding sarcasm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. The world thanks you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I think it's awesome you know you don't want kids, people like you shouldn't breed anyway. But really, I ain't mad at you. I made about $700 k from 23-30 and I sometimes wonder how different life would've been had I been single and kept it to myself. I had my first kid at 23 and I wouldn't change that now. I regret none of it. A wife that went further in school than I ever imagined in my life and two cool kids, no complaints here.

If you don't want to raise kids then don't breed. We need more people on that bandwagon.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Well now u are in no hurry to marry? I guess u can relax about that pressure

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

15. Enough stupid people are out there breeding...so I don't have to lol

I'm 30 without kids so I doubt it'll ever happen. Although I was my dad's first born child and he was 40 when I was born. So I guess it could happen if I potentially met the right woman.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Dizzy, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Kids are great! I'm going to have 3 of them pretty soon! Already have 2 daughters an soon will have a son as well i love them so much. Money is not a problem for me and my man!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  17. All kids do is cry and shit themselves and drain your bank. Then you either marry the chick and when she leaves you she takes half your shit, or you pay 18 years of child support. Fuck all that noise, I have a vasectomy scheduled on the 31st of this month.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. OP you have misogony issues from the way you describe women and your experiences with them. You should see to that before you even think about another relationship.

You're 24 and yet you clearly think you know a lot more than you really do.

Educate yourself and stop being such a royal jerkoff.

At this rate, I'd be surprised if anyone really wanted to procreate with you anyway, and your not wanting to have children is a good thing since your ways of thinking do not need to be continued.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. I dislike small children to the point of hatred lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. #20 GorillaGherkin, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Careful ya may end up knocking one of those moms up n have 4-5 kids all dif daddies to raise and when Jerome get out the pen he gunna need a place to stay so he’ll prob have a sudden interest in his kid.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.