ive been thinking.......

Discussion in 'General' started by bobvila15, Jan 8, 2004.

1. well i have been thinkin tonight..

I have been thinking of all the stupid shit i have done lately...all the friendships i lost...all the people whos opinions i valued that now dont like me....

Now im not going for fuckin pity here....i was just wondering if any of you ever sit back and think of how you act and what you do affects people. Have you had the same friends all your life? Or are they drifting away constantly being replaced by new ones to fill the void....sometimes that void is never filled. Honestly i dont think i have a best friend. And all the close friends i thought i had i dont think give a shit. All you have to do is look at things realistically instead of the way you always see them....shit becomes clear.

damn clear.

2. i agree with ya,i've been kind of a loner all my life,really never had any friends just people i have talked to/gotten high with,i dont believe ive even seen anybody i went to school with since school last year, and every now and then i'll sit back and wonder if i made different decisions would my life be better or happier

3. l,ve had most of my mates for over 30 yrs a few a bit less as they came on the sceen.

4. man i'm tryin to straiten all that shit out right now. i'm actually considerin jus not doing drugs anymore because i think i truly love this girl and would do anything for her to be happy..... its crazy