Ive been stealing weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Nov 10, 2013.

1. #1 Wtfbro, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    I feel pretty bad about it but, like I feel like I deserve it, that might seem a little cocky but its the truth. I've been stealing weed from my sister and her boyfriend for about a month now. I've been scraping their grinder, I've already gotten like 4 or 5 bowls out of that. Then when they leave their stash by their grinder I'll snatch a couple bowls. They haven't even noticed it or if they have they're not saying anything. I've smoked my sister out so many times the past year, now this bitch won't even smoke me out when I'm dankrupt ya know. 

Whatever, all that matters is, I'm high because of it. 

Man I also gave them my old bong because I bought a new one. That old bong cost me 20 dollars and its got alot of history to it. I forgot to mention that.

2. Not very cool, though. Maybe they're holding onto that bag for a longer run. I'd recommend you make good on it as soon as possible. 

3. Not cool dude. 

4. #4 Eyedeas3, Nov 10, 2013
    I can't help but reference your username..? Wtf bro!!
    Just bad juju/karma all around.
    Quit stealing from ur sis ,kid

5. It was that old guy in pet semetary who said 'Whatever you put into the ground, it'll come back to you, ten fold.'
    Thief is an ugly word, let it sink in.

6. Well if you've been smoking her up a lot for a whole year...idk.

7. Well if you smoke someone out often and they don't get you back, it is a pretty bitch move. But you're still stealing from your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #10 TheAnswer121, Nov 10, 2013
    regardless.. op chose to do that. doesn't mean he has the right to steal. if he asked i'm sure she'd give him some :bongin: :bongin: or at least return the favor

9. Man some ones got sticky fingers lol

10. #12 suplove, Nov 10, 2013
    doesn't matter.
    lol @ "I feel like I deserve it, that might seem a little cocky but its the truth" 
    get a grip. stealing is stealing. 

11. If you stole my weed and I caught you I'd beat you down like a red headed step-child :bongin:

12. That's bad karma man. If you had stole from me instead of come forward about how you feel (like you should have) I'd punch you in the throat.

13. It's fucked up that she wont smoke with you but it's more fucked up that you're stealing from her.
    I probably just would stop smoking them out when i have bud.

14. Im not going to say i havent done it either. When i was like 15 and dry (as many 15 year olds are haha) id steal from my bros stash. Granted itd only be a bowl or so, it was still wrong. i only did it a couple times, but just stop stealing from your sister. Or dont, just my input.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #17 angstrom, Nov 10, 2013
    OP ur head is probly spinning by now from al the sage wisdom these stoners are offering, and i can sort of see where ur coming from, but it all boils down to this: when you do somthing to sombody else, you are doing it to yourself. because YOU are THEM. i mean, it might SEEM like you and your sister are different people, but consider the fact that everything you see is from your own eyes. everything you experience is seen through the lense of your mind. your Life is within the Mind. your Life is the reflection of your own Mind on the face of reality.

now, if you were looking in the mirror and the man in the mirror started cutting his face, what would you beleive? would you beleive that you were making him do it? or would you beleive that man is yourself, and aknowlege the pain as your own? cus pain always happens when you do somthing bad. to yourself or to others. its all the same. it is called guilt and it is there to let us know, "WHOAAAAA heybuddy back up!"

16. Karma.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Haha. Wtfbro? Prolly on the wrong forum if your looking for a lot of support. I'm sure there is a kleptomania forum out there where people would completely understand your back-assword thief logic. That's like going onto a car enthusiast forum and posting: "I've given my sister a bunch of rides in the past year. Now that bitch has her own car. I'm going to steal it (or @ least drive it around all day and hope she doesn't notice). Bad juju.

"It is very impolite to hand someone an empty bowl without notifying that person of its potential emptyosity. A proper warning would be, 'Here ya go . . . I think it might be cashed. Go ahead, give it a try, see what happens. We're all pulling for you. Good luck.' "

18. Just think of this:
    You just got a new bag. Whippee!, a quarter! You celebrate by smoking (how else). You pass out after sesh, wake up and go to work. You come home and it looks like mores gone that what should be gone. And you know that feeling, just looking down at your stash and saying "damn....". You realize your sister has been home all along. "Nah, i probably just smoked more than i thought, i dont want to confront her if im not positive she did it"

You kinda see how shitty that is from your sisters POV?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app