Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been smoking pollen!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SomeSmoke, Sep 19, 2016.

1. So I've found some weed growing somewhere. It has to be a herpophodrite, it's very seedy and it also seems to be coated in thc crystals. Sticky n stinky.
    I'm not so sure lately because on close inspection the "tricomes" don't seem to fall off when I rub them.
    After I've read male cannabis has pollen that resembles thc I'm beginning to wonder if that's what I've been smoking.

The stuff definitely gets me high but I gotta say it is different, hits fast and strong, doesn't last very long. I figured it has to contain thcv instead of thc.

Could you help me figure this out?

2. if some one planted it for themselves thats fucked up you would take some.

• Like Like x 2
  3. What's a herpophodrite?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Don't worry it's definitely a different situation.
    It's growing on my neighbour's land. They claim they've been feeding birds and one must've carried over a cannabis seed.
    Wild huh?

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Sorry I don't have time , why not do an internet search and post results . I'd be amazed .

7. Sounds like hemp lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. oh well it sounds like the plant isnt fully mature yet and it also needs to be trimmed, dried and cured properly to be of anything more than a quick high that doesnt last long.

9. #9 SomeSmoke, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Deleted