ive been getting this weird feeling after smoking recently

Discussion in 'General' started by averagetoker, Apr 14, 2010.

1. i think its just the huge anxiety thats ive been dealign with leading up to next months graduation (im 18, senior in HS), and im then looking to head off to another state for college. its just starting to dawn on me that im seeing the end of this chapter of my life end and a new one begin. ill feel sad sometimes after smoking (alone before sleep) just thinking about it. when im sober, i think about how shitty high school actually has been, and cant wait for graduation and all that. but when im high, i feel like i need to spend more time with my dad, my mom, my friends, i feel sad too. im going to go smoke right now, and if i feel like this again tonight, i guess i have to stop doing it alone for awhile. thoughts, comments?

happy smoking:smoking:

2. Yeah I used to have that too back when I did bad my first semester in college. All christmas break i'd smoke and be down. Act happy around friends and stuff but always thinking about how my parents were dissapointed and shit...

Then I discovered music... not that I didnt know what music was but I discovered the fun in finding new electronic jams and shit to chill too. Keep yourself busy when your high, dont just think about that stuff, enjoy music or food or video games, shit shoot some hoop or something, its all fun :smoking:

3. Marijuana allows me to look at my life in the third person a lot more so.

Any chance you're not happy with the things you've got going on right now?