Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ive been coughing a lot worse

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allafarkis, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ive been smoking for a few months now, but not as regularly as grades are kind of important to me :rolleyes: .
    i smoked joints and blunts once or twice a week, and made my own gravity bong using a two litter sprite bottle and a metal socket. i havent been using aluminum.
    it started after my 2nd hit off the gravity bong. even when i'm not sick or have a cold, my coughs sound terrible and are really hard to control. it's like ive been smoking cigarettes for years or something. ive searched around and weed isn't supposed to have a profound effect on coughing. whats wronnng with me?

2. weed that has mold on it will get in your lungs and cause a lung infection....what you need to do is go to the store and get that yeast infection pill and take that. It sounds strange but it works.

3. Actually I do the same thing. Could it be that my weed has something on it?

4. ohh fuck that sounds serious. is it possible that it work itself out with time?? its been like this for like a month or two now.

5. No your lungs most likely have a yeast infection, go get pills and take them.

6. yeah dude.. I got a yeast infection in my lungs a couple back,

just go to a pharmacy and get some pills. Without them It would probably get worse

7. #7 allafarkis, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    does it matter how long i've had this cough?

8. - from webMD

9. This is where the term lung butter comes from.....think about it

10. Take some Mucinex for 5 days. Also, a shot of honey with lime can help too but make sure the texture of the shot is more syrupy than watery.

11. guys i'm about to self medicate and i'd really like atleast one more opinion on this. my cough isn't serious at all. there is no phlegm, fever, or any other symptom involved. it's just that when (and if) i cough, it's harder to suppress than normal. I might have smoked moldy weed, i'm not positive.

Should i go ahead and visit the pharmacy? What do I stand to lose if I actually don't have a yeast infection in my lungs but I do take the pills? Also, if someone with similar experience could recommend a pill that worked for them that'd be great :p

12. Dude I was just kidding about the yeast but you may have smoked some mold. stop smoking that weed for a bit and let your lungs heal on there own

13. Stop smoking for a while? I mean gravity bongs are pretty bad on the lungs anyways

14. i tok lie 5 difrent pills with yest" in name and now i f el betre now