Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've Been Approved!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ssd, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Just received a wonderful phone call today from the THC Foundation. I've been approved and to say the least I couldn't be more happy :hello:

Having chronic pain is a bummer but compared to having it without MJ really sucks. Time to get some seeds germinating :)

2. congratz. Too bad about the pain but nothing MJ can't handle for ya :)

3. thats bomb dude gettin medical marijuana would be a dream come true for me lol

were you living at?

4. #4 blip420, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    congratulations!

what strain are you gonna be growing? :)

5. You lucky bastard! :cry: :smoking:

6. Congratz, man.

7. Washington State

8. I've been holding on to 10 Sensi Seeds Jack Herer's for this special occasion. I also have a Nirvana White Widow Fem and some others I'll try.

I used to grow outdoors in Hawaii in the 80's so now I need to hone in on my indoor skills.