it's (weed) story time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Move'n 400, Sep 1, 2020.

1. #1 Move'n 400, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    OK, so I have this wonderful story for you all.
    I have this older, family friend that lives in a big city some 500 miles away from me, at the time I had known him for some 15 years and I'd say he is somewhere around 15 years older than me. well he come's up here to get away from the city for a while.

at the time of this story I was 21, maybe 22.
    so we, my 2 smoking buddies and I would take the big city guy up on the mountain to where another friend lives. we could play there cause no one lived around this guy, we could ride our dirt bikes and or jeep, yell and scream, whatever. smoke the weed out side all day long.

well this time my big city friend brought a small bag of smoke, but he also had a 1/2oz, LOL that he called his base weed. so, we got high as usual. first his base weed and then the weed in the small bag.
    well 15,, 20 minutes later my big city friend pulls out the small bag again and I noted it has a small piece of paper in the bag and I thought nothing of it other than maybe it had the weed's type or where it was grown.. we smoke more.
    about another 40 minutes later he pulls out the bag (again) and we all smile and we smoke more.

LOL we were there all day long! LOL

a while went by. and you couldn't guess. it was time to smoke a gain. he goes to pull out the small bag,,, again,,, but he kept digging and digging in his jacket's upper pocket, he was digging and digging and I of course in a funny fun way I picked on him and asked him what he was digging for and all he said was nothing, just his weed.

LOL LOL a half minute goes by and my big city friend was still digging and digging in his pocket and this time I asked "what you got in there that you got to dig around"..

and at ^that and a big smile> he pulled out 5 small bags of different weed. and each bag had a piece of paper in it. the numbers on the paper were 1,2,3,4,,,, and 5.

that is correct, he had his 1/2oz bag and 5 little bags and all 6 were different types of weed. we all had a great time that day LOL

boy I really enjoyed thinking about that day. and tell it to you all. those friends and I have grown apart. I miss those days. back then all we needed was gas and beer money, a dirt bike and a small bag of weed.

BTW. 5 years ago I had found my big city friend's phone number is not in use, was going to tell him that I was going to be a grands father. boy, I have to think he has passed on. I really wish I could talk to him now. I'd tell him my daughter gave me 2 grand babies now, and my son is married now. tells me he's going to start working on giving even more grand babies

I wish you all a good life people!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Good Story ...you should go find this old guy ...he may need you more than ever?

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah man try and have him tracked down or something and smoke up one or two more together. Sounds like a good time.

4. I tried to find him. even the girl that lived with him for 20 years could not find him, and she still live in the same city. we found an obituary that fit him but he moved around so much we were not sure it was him. he always said he wanted to go north cause he loved the deep snow and cold. go figure

thank you for the replies!

5. This made me sad.