1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

its Tulip time

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 10, 2003.

1. hears the fat Tulip we smoked last night...thanks...peacecs....MrSbb

Attached Files:

2. Nice dude. I've never smoked a Tulip, but one day...I bet that was a nice smoke though.

3. Ok call me new but what is a tulip (sounds like a flower but what?) and why would you smoke a tulip?

4. A Tulip is what you see in the picture above. It's like a souped up joint. The pointed part on the end is filled with the good stuff, and is then attached to a seperate joint. Basically, it's a joint with an extra weed-filled compartment on the end!

5. thanx i didnt know lmao.

6. yah some sites will show you how to rool joints like that thay have some raley hard looking one s to make but thay are fun to try iv made a few but the tulp one iv mad and i dont like it but thats me i like my proto pipe peace and sorry for bad spelling

7. hey don't worry about the spelling, we know what you meant.......Peace out....Sid

8. well yes and know that tobe u see going in to the cone shaped this is just a cig pack or a pappers pack just rolled up nicely, and the cone is filled to the gills with pot, gets u really high....thansk....peaces....MrSbb

9. yeah i've made them before attaching it to a joint, good for a small group of people to share......Peace out....Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You