It's Time..

Discussion in 'General' started by 420everysecond, May 28, 2012.

1. #1 420everysecond, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    It's time to take a tolerance break for a while. I've been smoking a lot and I barely have any money which is bad because I'm 20. I need a better job so I'm going to have to apply to places that drug test. I don't know how long I'm going to stop smoking for, but it'll be for a while probably.
    Thoughts?
    Suggestions?

2. I'm in the same position.

I need a job and although I have generous friends who would and did smoke me out without me pitching anything in,I don't want to take advantage of that and be a mooch.

Honestly,I'll still hangout with people who smoke and it doesn't bother me one bit,I'm totally fine without it.

My tolerance was super high and it was holding me back from getting a job,so I quit.

Wednesday will be 7 weeks.

The first week is the hardest,after that it's nothing.

All it takes is some will power.

I know I'll atleast try smoking again once I get a job,but honestly I don't know if I'm going to continue smoking.Maybe one fat session every once in awhile.

But right now I don't even feel like smoking.

I know I'll be eating a lot of unmentionables though once I have the money to as I'm a bigger fan of them than weed nowadays.

:hippie:

3. You gotta do what you gotta do man, good luck

4. Take a big ass bong hit of some dank ass mother fuckin' shit with some buddies then hit a bowl of divinorum. That works for tolerance breaks.

5. Nah,it's called priorities homie!

And to be honest,ever since I ate those unmentionables for the first time last summer,it changed me a bit and I never enjoyed weed as much since.

6. Quitting weed for unmentionables. Sounds like priorities in order to me!

7. "Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit"

-Famed football coach, 6 time Super Bowl winner Vince Lombardi

8. #9 Berzerker42500, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    :rolleyes:

It's not the kind of shit you're gonna want to be doing everyday,hell probably not even every week.

And I said once I have a job.

So take your sarcasm elsewhere good sir.

9. So true, well I find this statement to be very true.