Its time to re-introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by T.Hambre, Feb 8, 2014.

1. What's up grasscity, alot of you blades probably recognize me. I had an account on here for like 2+ years then one day when I tried to log on, my account was deleted for no apparent reason. I was getting close to 1000 posts so I was fairly upset. Now, I have to start all over. Anyways, my name is Cory, I am a 19 year old student. I started using the herb when I was 14 years old and began smoking it daily around 16. When I was 17, I was diagnosed with Crohns. Overtime I have continued to use marijuana recreationaly and medicinally. I have learned that it does in fact help manage many of the symptoms that are associated with my illness. Someday I wish to move a to a more pot-friendly place, and acquire my medical card. I am an avid sports fan. I was a 4 sport varsity student-athelete in highschool and continue to stay active by working out as often as I can. I love to watch football, basketball and many other sporting events on television. Most currently, the Olympics. I have recently developed a love for fishing, its so chill and relaxing, and theres not a better feeling than being out there on the lake with some friends passing around a couple of J's and catching some walleye. I was born and raised in South Dakota and have lived here my whole life. I am planning on attending college here in my hometown and hoping to find a good paying job where I can earn enough money for a few years before I decide to move away to a greener a place. My favorite way to smoke is by glass. I love smoking out of pipes and the occasional bong. I prefer joints to blunts and I use my vaporizer daily.

Im glad to be a part of grasscity, its a great place where I can vent at the end of a long day or just read up on any info regarding the herb. It allows me to interact with other medical patients with similar conditions as me. Its kind of like facebook for marijuana smokers haha. I'm still frustrated that I have to start all over with my account, but oh well. See you guys around. Peace