It's time to arrest the entire Obama administration!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I think garrison overall means good intentions, just has some trouble with you know what.

2. Might as well arrest everybody drives a car, along with Obama, since this is all about oil - and it is impossible to buy Middle East oil without getting your hands dirty. Personally, I'd rather we didn't purchase it from them at all - but boycotts are against international law. It's not against the law, though, to not own a car, or use one as little as possible in conjunction with walking, bicycling and using public transportation.

The bottom line is if this country wants to get out of Middle East politics, we must find alternatives to oil. In the meantime, Obama is giving us what we want - and the sanctimonious people who claim otherwise are lying to themselves.

3. The US only imports 25% of its oil from the Middle East. Obama is also the guy who is making it as hard as possible to drill for oil in the US so that we rely on Middle Eastern oil.

4. While I agree the Obama admin needs to be investigated and charged, lets not forgot the Bush admin as well. Of course we all know these men will never see a charge come their way and that's because they are above the law. I would dare say most of the politicians in DC, if properly investigated, would be brought up on some kind charge. They're all dirty and corrupt.

9/11 happened and last I checked no one soul was fired or suspended, same for the Iraqi war brought to us by lies and propoganda. How anyone can defend any admin in Washington DC is beyond me at this point. No matter what admin is in charge, the shadow Gov't is and will always be at work behind the scenes to lie, cheat, steal, kill, control, torture, etc, pretty much any bad thing you can think of they're doing right now somewhere in this world.

5. According to the news reports, there's more drilling for new oil today than since 1987.

Oil-Drilling Boom Under Way in U.S. - WSJ.com

6. al qaeda is code word for C I A

7. #28 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    What we should have done is what McCain said, bomb them, don't arm random people...those weapons will be there for decades.

8. #29 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"tflga"']

Explain why aiding a rebel army with guns and ammo, when its been shown the rebels are just are furious and violent as the syrian military....and when the rebels consist of not just "freedom liberators" but al-queda and other religious extremists groups AND fighters from egypt, libya, and africa...so they can topple irans ally and install a bullshit regime to satisfy our needs.....how is this not bad at all to you. Do you even know who the rebel faction is? They're a minority group named the allowites. You're so out of touch man its not even funny

Our country has history of overthrowing regimes in order to be a puppet satellite for economic and global political reasons, and almost everytime there's blowback. The prime example of blowback would be the overthrow of mossedeq by the cia, only to be replaced by a ruthless dictator which we picked ....which ended up giving blowback because he was obv a bad dude, and the people had a revolution, and radical islam came out BECAUSE of mossadeqs overthrow...the people REMEMBERED this and RETALIATED to our foreign policy...they wanted to keep their democratically elected leader and we took it away from then because we wanted something they wanted of theirs to keep for their own.....its such hipocrasy and yet you make statements like this ..when in past threads you've made it clear how you feel about the jb society and others. I just don't get it. You're too serious to be trolling people

Funny thing is that I show you all of this & you dodge me on other threads to respond and prey on other posters who are less knowledgeable and articulate with their information. So funny.[/quote]

Do you even know???

The rebels are not alawites.

America has fucked up playing supertrooper, but in reality its always politics, and our government for the most part only cares about Americans, and would rather have millions of other people suffer so that their will POTENTIALLY be one less threat to America

9. It's not just one faction

10. [quote name='"tflga"']It's not just one faction[/quote]

You said "the rebel group is the alawites"

But Assad is An alawite, its like everyone vs Assad and his supporters, which usually are alawites because they were the aristocracy in syria

11. Arrest them? They should all be hanged

12. Parade them down Pennsylvania Avenue on a stake,like the Russians did in Red Square.

13. #35 TheDankery, Aug 5, 2012
  14. In a just published editorial the Unintimidated Press calls on all Americans without health insurance to not vote for Barack Obama:

The Unintimidated Press

15. Telling those who have no health insurance to not vote for Obama, and thus risk losing out on Obamacare, is like telling them that they should risk sacrificing their lives for the philosophy endorsed by the author of the piece, who probably has health coverage. You'd have to be pretty stupid, or self-destructive, to fall for that.

16. No fuck all that mess. Obama should have been arrested a long time ago for smoking weed and snorting coke!

See what I just did there?

17. Would you mind paying my dental bill?

If you guys all chip in I won't cost much. :p

18. How much is your dental bill? I bet mine will be more this year.