its time for christmas cheer!!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Nov 29, 2003.

1. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I LOVE MY FRIENDS!! I LOVE MY INTER-FRIENDS!! (you guys :p )I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!

theres nothing i love more in this world than christmas time (cept maybe my dear kelly :D ) i always get soooooo into the spirit. i drive around listening to ONLY 104.9 Christmas FM, i sing the songs when i walk through the mall, in elevators, in safeway! i say merry christmas to people on the street. i buy gifts for EVERYONE!!!

i strongly believe in karma, and christmas is a good time to cancel out all your bad karma for the rest of the year right before new years comes!!!

if any of you live in BC, and are a regular here that i know well, pm me your address, i will honestly buy you a present, i swear to god!! your all great people, and id love to spread my cheer. getting back with teh girlfriend has multiplied my christmas spirit tenfold!!

WOOHOOO!!! CELEBRATE YOUR CHRISTMAS LOVE HERE AND NOW!!

5 Tipsmas for Christmas:

1)Say merry christmas to EVERYONE!! especially street people
    2)give a present to a stranger
    3)volunteer sometime at a local shelter, or donate a turkey!!
    4)hug all your friends!! male or female!! tell them you love them!!
    5)SMILE!!! SMILE EVERYWHERE!!! nothing can go wrong in decmeber!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! MERRRRRRRRRRYYYYY CHRISTMASS!!!!

2. Hehe... dude's on the love vibe! :D

Merry Christmas, adam. :)

I try to spread love, peace, and joy wherever I go, but you don't have to save love, peace, and joy just for Christmas, you know!

Hehe, if I had three daughters, that's what I'd name them: Love, Peace, and Joy. Hrm.. I suppose I could have 2 daughters and a son. Peace could be a boy.

I'm just rambling, I'm a little (read: a lot!) stoned. :smoke:

Edit:OMG, I just read the third line down on my post "I try to..." and realized that I'd made a rhyme while writing it and didn't even intend to nor notice. Hehe.. cool. :)

3. gosh was i all set with my antimerry christmas blah, 3 kids blah blah blah...always gotta put the tree up by myself blah,blah......
    but....dude your right. merry christmas a little early :)

4. I just want to wash my car on a hot christmas day in my boxers

5. there, december 1st, its officially the christmas season.

Now go get drunk on Rum and Eggnog and be happy!!! Blaze some nice green and make sure to see the lighter, happier side of everything!!

(ps, i was pretty drunk when making the original post here if you can tell ;) i love drunkness too :D )

6. its december 1st an if ya have kids its also time for the tree.:eek:
    dude!, you have no idea how much i had to hold myself back from posing lucky the holiday reindeer just for your thread :D
    *im reluctant to do so because of the last thrashing i recieved from'em last time.

drunk holiday love n cheer works :)

peace

7. Christmas isn't long away

My friend might be getting us some acid before Christmas

:hippie:

8. and i want to be there watching...hehehe