Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its still good right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgclasic, Jul 2, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure its fine....but Just to make sure:

i left my weed in my buddies car yesterday for about 3 hours inside an air-tight pill bottle and it was like 106 yesterday so inside the car it was just boiling
    when i opened up the bottle just to make sure it was okay it smelt the same as usual, maybe a little more potent since it was pretty hot.
    and i smoked some of it this morning to and it still got me high
    was just kinda curious if that extensive heat damaged it at all

just wanted to hear if anyone has ever done this or have any input
    thanks

2. It's ok. It's not a great condition to leave it in but it'll still get you high.

If you're worried you can send it to me for analysis.

3. its fine dont worry about it

i thought this was another mold thread i got my magnifying glass ready and all that shit

4. You realize that they found that if someone leaves weed inside of a bottle that was left inside of a car for 3 hours in 106 degree weather and smokes the weed that aids will ensue.

You must send it to my address so I can de-aids it.

5. rofl :smoke:

6. Yea dude it's straight. If it was a couple days then it would start drying out. But it's also in a pill bottle so your fine. It'll just break up easier lol.

7. Nah just send to me.

8. haha thanks guys

lol u wish id send u my shit :p

9. I have better. Trust me on that one ;)

10. Im pretty sure THC evaporates somwhere in between 300-400 degreez so i think it'll be ok.:smoke:

11. haha i believe ya OSG!
    it was just some snowcap (the strain...not laced)

12. It starts to degrade with heat at around 90 into other cannabinoids. At around 320F it starts to evaporate, and at 395F it boils off.

13. It should be fine. You're about to light it on fire, anyway.