Its so hard!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ricky_Skaggs, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I am sitting here right now wishing that I could smoke weed but I can't! I am sitting in the with my buddy and two friends have just come over. They have weed and are sharing it but i can't smoke. Fuck going into the Air Force. No, not really but I want to smoke so bad. They have a nice second bowl packed and I have to decline. Oh well, some things are more important. I don't want to sound like a b***h but I want to smoke!

2. It's Understandable. When do you ship to lackland, or are you in Tech school? I just got through with MEPS a couple weeks ago, And Am either getting an intelligence job, or a nuclear weapons technician... That first WEEK is the hardest, but it gets easier. I quit from 420 until I went to MEPS- nearly 3 full months. Don't despair bro. Get some acid or shrooms. While it's not the same, you won't have to worry about Drug Tests :hello:

3. I relpied to your other post as well. I have found that smaking really only gets you in trouble if you act like a fuck up. I have been in for a little over a year now and i started smoking after basic training. I quit from time to time but always go back because well, I personally think that i am a much mor relaxed person when i smoke. people here may not like it but like i said before if they want to kick me out because of smoking they will be loosing a very good solider