Its so hard to find girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flyytee, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Well let me just start by saying im a lesbian
    and i live in new york (i say the new york part because anyone from new york will tell you.. girls here are of a totaly different breed)
    now i have a question for the GC community

what is the best way to go about baggin females?
    I mean my approach works about 70% of the time
    but i want to up my game a bit any tips?

2. Hehe, im a dude but for some reason 85% of the females are either bi or les that hang around me. I do not look gay I just dont get it. It seems to me, and like I said I dont have experience trying to pick up lesbians but its kinda like a in crowd thing. It is a lot easier if you have friends thats are lesbian. I am in WA so its probably a little different over here also.

3. i have plenty of gay friends.. rly i juss need to kno what most other ppl say to a girl when trying to get their phone number or what have you

4. hmm well me personally, I am myself. Polite and just all around a fun person. I make people laugh, thats the first thing that gets girls attention for me. I think another thing that attracts the female gender to me is the fact that I dont push anything... if they want me to have there number they will give it to me. i usually dont ask. Dont know if this helps.

5. I'm not at liberty to touch this one with a 10 foot pole....

:p

6. That's bad actually. When you ask for their number it obviously means you're interested..if you never put that out how are they supposed to know you're into them? Remember women expect men to make all the moves.

7. You want advice for sexual escapades or long, fulfilling relationships?

I met my last girlfriend at a bus stop. She asked me for a cig, I sparked one up for her... it lead to conversation... I got her number. 3 dates later and we lip locked and had a really nice time together... but as most good things do, it came to an end.