It's Saturday Night, What Are You Doing?

Discussion in 'General' started by L I, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Plan for tonight is to enjoy a few bowls along with dinner and Max Payne
    :smoke:

2. sittin on my ass cause my social life has been m.i.a for a while...

3. Some friends are going to come over, hit the bong with some kief :D

Got to figure a way to get my huge ass iguana in my garage, he's in the living room under a couch and there is no way to grab him, he has very strong nails embedded into the carpet if I try to grab him. He must be really really comfortable in my warm house. He's a 4 foot iguana weighing around 20 Lbs.

4. nothing, its gloomy and raining outside.

coming from an ex-max payne video game player, max payne the movie sucked. totally did not fallow the game plot. everyrthing in that movie in gumbled up and there isnt even enough action in the movie as in the video game.

the slow-motion move in the game was only used like 2 times in the fucking two hours movie.

fucking movie sucked harder than a whore.

5. might go to kandyfest but it depends if i want to rush it and be completely sober because im a broke motherfucker right now

6. Probly just chillin at the house. Gonna get some Mcdonalds then havin some people over for blunts and got a bottle of ketel one too.

7. About the make dinner and smoke a bowl pretty soon. Maybe go see this show later, or just chill here and relax. :smoking:

8. Ditto, except I'm laying down on my side rather than sitting.

9. /agree

10. Yeah I herd that many people who played the game didn't like the movie. But I'm not that big into Video Games, I just wanted a movie that I thought would look good in HD.

Also I enjoy Mark Wahlberg *No Homo*, so I'm giving this movie a chance.

11. i think this is one of the best movies/series to watch in HD when high

[​IMG]

12. smoke some, do some homework, chill on gc... watching pinky and the brain. maybe finally get around to watch lost. who knows.

drinking my coffee for now... accompanied by a bowl, of course.

13. Im @ my homies right now. Just posted up playing some video games. Guna grab some kush in a lil bit. Today is looking good so far. But i am getting hungry so were deciding on what to get. Maybe some chinese or pizza.

14. Well I'm probably gonna finish watching "Big Trouble in Little China". Then go to the liquor store to get something to drink, then go by the Circle K and get a peach Optimo. Come home and order the Affliction ppv and watch it while drinking and then somewhere in the mix smoke a blunt. Then jerk it and pass out...

15. I wish i was doin something, but my only ride is a fucking bitch and made my boy take the train 40 miles then walk 3 more at 3 in the morning the day of midterms, so i aint even tryin to fuck with him

16. update on my saturday. Just got the Kush and ordered the chinese =]

17. Ive got a nice sack, a 12 pack, and my girlfriend.

We are going to do the usual, get blazed, drink a little, and enjoy some tunes, maybe some tv. Nothing special tonight...I would throw "have a little sex" in there, but after 3 1/2 years I have learned not to jinx things :)

-C

18. i second that. if you just want to be gazing at the screen in amazement.

found this out when my homies mom, a elementary school teacher had the dvd for her students, and one day we jsut popd the mofo in. pretty bommmby!

19. I'm making curry right now, and will probably just watch a movie later. :)