Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its roasting..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twc97, Jul 30, 2011.

1. One thing i hate is when people hold a bowl and dont pass it while its still roaching. For those of you who dont know what this means..

Roasting is when you can still see a cherry in the bowl , and a stream of smoke is still pouring up off the bowl.
    Some people have different names for it.. what do you call it ?

Stay high. :bongin:

2. We just say it's "still lit".

3. we call it...cherried

4. still rollin

5. so is it roaching or roasting?

6. erm.....derp?;)

7. I bowl that still has a "cherry" is simply called still cherried. And if it really bugs you so much, tell that mofo to pass it.

8. We usually just pass the piece in a frantic motion saying hit that shit its on/cherried.

9. the one thing i hate more than people not taking hits while the bowl is cherried is when someone completely ignores that indication and lights the bowl again! like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

10. Yeah, where I come from it's called cherried. We'd say something like "hit it, it's still cherried" as in, there's no need for a lighter or flame.

11. "Its cherried" "You're going to need a lighter"

12. We just say "its on"

Nothin fancy

13. Roasting..? that's interesting. Cherried from Texas

14. When it's cherried and someone just has it sitting there, we say "stop camping that shit!" idk, that's comin from ne pennsylvania...

15. "it's rollin"

16. light hit.once its cherried hit again then pass. as soon as i pull away from my mouth i pass. then my buddy hits it if its cherried. if not he lights again hits then passes.

17. I just say it's awesome.

18. Ever since I started it has been referred to as "strollin".