It's raining and I'm high again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bullwinkle60, Jul 16, 2011.

1. It's raining and I'm stoned to the bone yet again whichh really shouldn't come as a surprise because I've spent a good portion of the past 40 years smoking the herb and enjoying the high. Oh yes I've been productive raised kids went to college, worked or a living. Now I'm retired because I have bipolar disorder and staying high really helps keep me from being depressed. Anyway I was just sitting here:smoke: thinking on a rainy Saturday. What do you think about when your high?

2. ways to get more high usually. or food.

3. #3 dman21, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Im high right now and im thinking about what im gonna get later when i go out to dinner.

Edit: lobster ravioli. Nom!

4. So far all people think about is food,there must be something else but I can't think of anything right now because I'm fucking hungry!

5. WHEN I'm high (I'm dry at the moment :( ) I become really nostalgic and then think of ways to improve my current self. Guess low self-esteem doesn't help huh haha. But besides that, even when I'm sober, I always have a million things on my mind so when I'm high, I branch off of one thing and move on and on and on until I've come to a completely different topic..

6. #6 PassTheGrass, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    this mango starbuzz shisha, nom nom nom.

And what did we coloradoans do to mother nature? it's been raining, downpoaring, everyday since july 5th.:(

I used to do that, don't worry just think about stupid things, it makes you happy and then you dont give a shit.

7. Sometimes when i get really high, i have second thoughts about how i look. BUt i try to be positive so i just enjoy my high as much as possible.

I usually just think about how great of a day it is.

8. Random cool shit.
    Yeaaahhh.

9. How different everything was one year ago this time of year. Its so shocking. Everything is way better now, and yet it feels like I miss those times when they were worse. Weird.:p

10. Bullwinkle, you ever smoke outside while it's storming ridiculously hard? Under some type of shelter of course...def one of my favorite smoking situations. It's so fun blazing while the wind is blowing rain almost parallel to the ground and all you can hear is the howling of the wind. I wish it would storm soon...

I usually tend to think about music, food, or snowboarding when I'm high. Hell, I think about all of that shit when I'm sober too...

11. What the fuck am I going to do next?