Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's over 100 degrees outside and I have to smoke in my car somewhere...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billy000, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Should I find some random, safe spot in the blistering heat, or should I wait even though I am bored as hell?

2. um.. what? :confused:

edit - oh yeah.. gotcha. wait for the sun to go down :cool:

3. Find a shady spot, crank the AC, light up, enjoy.

4. Blistering heat? Man the summer is made to enjoy the heat, go find a nice shady spot where you can sit with a j. Preferably at the top of a hill or really anywhere high up in general.

5. It's 104 here. I'd wait. You'll just be miserable. Go home. Take a long cold shower then spark one up with a glass of ice water and chilled grapes. Paradise. :p

6. go hotbox ur car with no a/c

you will get hot as fuck i know but after you blaze, go hit up a pool and it will be the shit.

7. its always cooler in the woods. any chance you could roll a j and take a little hike?

8. lol chilled grapes. good idea

9. Yea thanks for reminding me, grapes in the freezer is the best, they harden up and taste so much better. About to pop some in now :hello:

10. dont do it, wait until it cools down.

No one here wants you to suffer a heat stroke in your car, with no one around to help ya.

11. 2 words, solar hits.

12. Its 105' here and tomorrow its gonna be 106.'

Smoke up and fall asleep somewhere cool like the library lol

mhmm grapes...

13. this. <3

14. 1. Roll up a L and turn your car on
    2. Switch the gear to "D" or "Drive"
    3.Light said L
    4.???
    5.Profit

Oh and btw thanks for the grapes idea, never tried them frozen. Frozen blue berries are amazing though. :D

15. Man i've been doing solar hits and i haven't notice much differnce. I blaze in my car all the time and i live in south texas. Just find a nice tree to park under. If you have no ac, roll down the windows. You'll be aight. Chill that water though. Nothing is worse taking hit out of a bong, that's been sitting in a 140 degree car. Haha.

16. Nature's popsicles. :p