Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fer405, Jan 24, 2012.

1. What are you willing to do about your country getting screwed by the government?

2. Well given the fact the the government has a large military force, there is nothing you can do but die for the change of your country. Which may not even happen....:(

3. Pour gasoline on yourself jump over the white house fence and light yourself on fire to spread awareness.

4. Join a gang. Go after the government.

5. "Look at what you can do to this city, with a few barrels of gasoline and some bullets?"

6. While i'm still here, eventually grow my own, then in the future possibly moving to a medical mmj state.

7. Ron Paul 2012!

8. Vote for Ron Paul and keep my guns.

9. I'm starting to understand who's really in power.

I'm done fighting them, starting to see both sides clearly, and it seems 'they' have a better head on their Shoulder than the conspiracy types or anon types.

I'm not saying Americans are terrorists, but maybe this is the only language we understand as a whole and might actually suit us beat if we would just shut up for a second.

10. This is suppose to be a government by the people for the people. Not by Obama for the corporations, our forefathers escaped British rule to set up a free country and now it seems those same basterds have come to get us back....all the elite bankers seem to be from Britain and pulling all the strings

11. For now I'm content to protest on the streets. Been to 3 protests in the last year (the two student protests last year and one anti-capitalism demo a few weeks ago). I'll go to any that I care about.

But I'll storm Downing Street when the revolution comes. Fuck the 1% and their political puppets.

12. Ron Paul sweeps the youth vote in three states - baltimoresun.com

13. grab a hammock and watch the motherfucker crash to the ground burning