its not the gov u need to tell.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Digit, Aug 31, 2006.

1. contact the companies! ask for hemp! ask for sativex! ask for swiss cannabis scent bags! ask for hemp paper! ask for hemp oil! ask for all the cannabis products you can!

2. Got to hand it to ya Digit, you're a true activist. :D I'll see what I can do about getting hemp computer paper for my office- that would be cool!

3. Tom Jefferson --> I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.

Another one...
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned -- this is the sum of good government.

I had this whole list of quotes, but then I came to these two, and they were way too good. I have so much respect for the man. Such a great mind for government. If only politicians of today were more like him...