It's not fair! My GF won't let me go down on her :( help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jul 16, 2011.

1. So my new GF won't let me go down on her, I love eating pussy and this girl has a gorgeous pussy! I just wanna eat it! But she is like super ticklish, doesn't like it, and won't let me do it, we have tried twice but she gets all antsy and squirms it's kinda cute, my buddy was like just hold her down and go at it lol! She like being controlled but I don't wanna force my tongue on her :) she is a straight nympho and loves sex, so I don't know I want to go down on her so bad any advice on how I can work her into this or something!!! Sex is great but I love giving and receiving oral, I'm more of a pleaser

2. this must be your first girlfriend eh?

3. your girlfriend sucks
    she showed me in person

4. Definitely not my first GF, she is just hella weird like, I've had a ton of GF's it's just weird she doesn't like her pussy licked!

ahahha she does suck a mean one not gonna lie, but she wouldn't fuck with a square like you she likes bad mother fuckers

5. Usually when a girl doesn't want you to go down on her, it's because she's not too confident about something down there...

Good luck with that OP.

6. What Imp said ^ It's all about comfort. Don't push it for a while, and slowly ease up on it (ie during some fingerbanging, get closer each time). Easy peasy.

7. Lucky Girl!!!

What those others said- she may feel ucomfortable/embarrassed about something. For some girls- it's about being clean, or worrying about NOT being fresh as a daisy- or bladder control- who knows. As you know each other longer, she'll feel confidant enough to explain it to ya.

Cuz- I can't imagine NOT liking it- just sayin' =)

8. I thought about it for a bit, and maybe she's a squirter. But in my experience, squirters usually aren't ashamed by it.

9. Speaking as a girl who used to hate oral sex (love it now tho) there could be a few reasons.
    1. She's insecure about her pussy. The way it smells/looks/tastes/how hairy it is/if she has any shaving bumps/etc. She may be worried that you won't like her pussy.

2. She generally may not like it. It may tickle instead of stimulate. Some girls find it VERY hard to cum while they're clit is being licked.

Try asking her WHY she doesn't like it. She may have had bad experiences with other men biting her or making a rude comment about her pussy. It could be lots of reasons, bud!

10. I'm gonna try again in a week or so guess it's just time she has an amazing body and a beautiful coochie, she's easily a 9! She's gonna do a photo shoot with my indoor that's about to be done next week so I will post some pics

11. you guys are so helpful I love it this is the GC I know and love! Hopefully I can help her get over this!

12. wow sexy plants, sexy ladies youre livin the life xD

13. Yes! Totally forgot about this. My last ex always hated it until I tried it on her. I figured she had a sensitive clitoris and wasn't down for it, and I was OK with that.

Turns out, her previous experiences with oral sex were really bad. She actually loves it now.

So there's that, maybe.

14. Someone's pussy whipped.

LOL

15. She didn't tell me , that she didn't like it....Are you sure your doing it right ???? :D

16. last night after left the bar we were going to the after party at my friends house, and on the way she starts blowing me and then I end up pulling over and just railing her on the side of the road :) but after we started talking about oral sex, and I asked her why she disliked it and said it tickles and that she has only came from oral twice and it was when she was wasted and it was girls who made her cum, but she said it tickles to much and now she has the thought in her head that it makes it tickle more then it really does idk doesnt sounds like I wont get to eat my girls box anytime soon heart breaking guess I will just have to keep fucking her little pussy and brains out lol

17. Oh that's an easy one. Get some clit cream. I can tell you from a girl perspective, we're quite self conscious if you try to go down after about 6 hours of taking a shower. If she's a clean freak I'm there too. The oral sex enhancers are flavored and scented so it takes the edge off from the girl. We're worried about any unplenensties when you're down there. Not to gross you our but that's the truth and you asked the question so I answered it truthfully.

18. Get her more horny, you can't just start off doing it, some girls like to lead up to shit, they get even more "into it" than if you were just pull of yo pants be like LETS FUCK

19. were can I buy this locally, drug store or what I am gonna try some!

I feel you on that, I couldn't get this girl any hornier if I tried she always wants to fuck and she is a straight freakkk

Last Night we fucked 3 or 4 times, and then we were a little dirty, so we went and took a shower together, and washed each other real good, then she let me go down on her I guess I just had to work for it!

20. #20 S0UR, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Damn, that's rough man.