It's nice when it clicks

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Yeah, but when it doesn't what is happening?

2. if it doesn't click, the clip is not empty yet.

don't fuck with de jesus.

3. just accept what is. there is nothing to know. abiding in not knowing is abiding in the clear mind of the buddha. out of being presence and the awareness of such presence will arise poetic expression of truth. process over outcomes. it will arise when you are empty.

4. That "thing" that clicks sometime. It's always there, whether you hear it clicking or not. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

5. Maybe it's about alignment. When everything in you is aligned that's when everything clicks and everything just flows.

6. Objective/subjective (energy/matter) reality always exists. Once you realise the duality, the biggest "click" of your life occurs (IMO..).

7. I think once you realize you don't have to realize anything, the great click of infinity itself sounds off

8. Life certainly becomes much more peaceful! Maybe it doesn't sound off, but I'd say it gets deafeningly quiet.. (Thats just how I see it)

9. Yes yes. Deafeningly quiet. Ear-bleeding loud. Whatever :p

10. Haha. Exactly! Just be man..

11. #11 dirtydingusus, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    all the same shit that was happening when it was clicking.....

except of coarse you dont notice the click part....

;):smoke:

12. YEM never mentioned if it was a click one could hear........or not......

for something to "click" is often used as a metaphor for things simply coming together as they should....;) in which case it is always clicking....even when we dont notice....or want to accept that this is the case...

13. Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.
    After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.