Its my birthday today!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wildman850, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Whats up GC'ers! I turned 20 today. Celebrated with a tasty dinner at Pumphouse Brewery...
    1 more year and I can actually buy brews at a brewery :rolleyes:. Got some money from my dad in the mail, and thats about it. Dont really have any friends up here cause I just moved here from FL back in August, so Im not having a party or anything, but damn I wish I had some dank to twist up! Only person I know to get some is all the way in FoCo and I dont really wanna drive that far.:( I really need to find a damn job and meet some people closer
    Anyways, yeah its been a pretty good b-day! whats goin on in your lives tonight?

2. happy birthday dood. [​IMG]

3. Happy Birthday, man.

Waiting for a friend to get here so we can light some bowls of some local outdoor and some damn sizzlin' Sour Diesel. Mmmm... :smoke:

4. Happy birthday main, Hope the big 2 0 does you good.

I know i did alot of changing for the better when i hit that age, My life was upside down but i turned it back around.

Myself, Im blew back on thangs and drankin, Close to smoking some killer dank, Prolly sour diesel and chill.

Enjoy the night main, Ill smoke this bowl for ya.

5. Happy birthday my friend.

Im just taking it easy, was busy harvesting and hash making this entire weekend...

6. Happy Birthday! :wave:

7. Happy birthday man. I feel bad that you don't have much going on but shit man sometimes birthdays can be like that. I"ve had plenty of shitty ass birthdays so your not the only one trust me. If nothing great pops up tonight you can always celebrate hard the next night or later this weekend when shit starts to get connected.
    I'll drink a beer for ya man. I know how ya feel!

8. Thanks a lot everybody it really means something to me even tho I dont know any of you guys personally.

I hear ya bro.. thanks, I dont know really where Im headed or what I'm gonna do, but that makes a lot of sense to me.. I think a lot will be changed from this moment in time to the time when Im 21. I gotta make some shit happen for real, I havent been utilizing my time at all out here

9. Congratulations man, hope you had a great fuckin day!