Its Millertime! Great taste? or Less filling?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 26, 2003.

?

Great taste or Less filling?

1. Katina Baker (brunette)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tanya Ballinger (blond)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LMAO!! SILLY, SILLY BOYS!!!!
    :rolleyes:

2. hey....what ever floats your boat.... :D.... mine just happens to be kept a float by hot chicks wrestlin in fountains over beer...you may say silly......

i say damn hot....:) lol

3. Gravy, as long as you\'re the official joint roller while we\'re wrestling in the fountain...you can kick back and watch all day!!! ;) Just keep getting us high and we\'ll all be happy! Oh yeah...make us keep arguing and you\'ll get a better show!!! LOL!

Bud Head...you\'re just a horn dog! I love ya, though! :)

4. aaahhhhh but little do you know the fountain is hollow and i am in the middle of it watching the scene unfold, until the pressure builds up and it explodes showering everyone in entrails (way to ruin an image eh ?)... ah well, thers always next year :)

5. Well l,am just sitting back smoking me bong .l can wait till thier tied of make believe and want the real thing [​IMG]

6. that would make sense :)

7. I agree with that...

The real thing and it won\'t be coca-cola either!!!!

8. after killing a 12 last night.... i deff have to say...great taste.....it still fills you.....especially since after that we went to the diner at 3 am and started to eat a crazy amount of pancakes.....but hey....pancakes and beeer are just another one of this worlds winning pairssssss......mmmmmmmmm :D

9. Where, oh where, is Sensimil?????

10. being occupied by la chica nueva...... :D

11. Wheres the chicas?
    They got the beef promoting the brew now :/ makes me sad.
    Millerlite needs to get these hotties back on the marketing wagon! :p

12. my chances w/ either are very slim, but if i did have the chance i\'d definitely have both and they\'d agree lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.