Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its making me tired

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Daydr33mer, Oct 1, 2015.

1. I've noticed in the last few weeks that I will have a cone when I get home from work which goes well and then at around 7 or 8 I will have another cone and instead of making me high it just makes me tired and I can hardly hold my eyes open. I've been smoking daily for a while and this is only a new thing I've noticed. I get between 7-8 hours sleep every day.

2. It could be you got yourself an indica dominant strain recently that's making you extra couch-locky or sleepy. I know I had some strong indica recently, was damn near impossible to keep my eyes open after a bowl from the bong.

3. WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...WHAT!!!??????

WEEEEEED IS MAKING YOU TIIIIRED? WH-WHAT?????!!!

4. i notice people with higher tolerances tend to get more tired, and people with lower tolerances say it wakes them up more and they get tired on the comedown.

5. I'd say that's pretty accurate. When I first started smoking I'd be super high but after about three hours no matter what time of day I would burnout hard and either fall asleep or everything was just really fuzzy and I could barely function. Now I find I get high but the comedown is very mild and I may get slightly tired for about an hour after but just continue on my day normally.

6. maybe it could be the part where you had a full day's worth of work and then you feel tired, because exhausted. not trolling, just explaining your busy life has work to do. so get back to work, slave. [​IMG]

7. thanks for the responses guys. I'm going to go off it for a few days and see if that helps.