It's like CS, but free!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by twentyphohour, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Alright so if you use Google Chrome, there's a free browser game that is pretty much like cs. It's called BeGone. If you look it up in the browser marketplace, you can just dl it onto your browser.

2. Just got it, I've played CS competitively since 1.3 and I must say this is a great comparison. I'm dominating and being called a hacker arleady :p

The M4 Scoped/M4 Red-Dot Sight is pretty legit on this game.

3. Just downloaded it. Planned to get baked tonight and play with you guys. Everyone get it!

4. Hell yeah! There's a clan up on their forums called. "Kush Militia" run by what seems a very mature and decently good player. Going to check them out, they use RaidCall (Like Ventrilo) and practice and play a lot.

5. just played my first match, went 21-9, i like the fast paced ducking behind walls to avoid dying way you have to play this. So far my favorite gun is the m4a1 full auto. I wanted to try a sniper but I can't buy one yet, had like 26k:confused:

btw noone in game will tell me, how do you crouch?

6. The M4A1 (Scoped) is the sniper rifle.

2 Head Shots = Kill.

They recently changed this in their latest patch. It actually used to look like a sniper.

7. lol played this the other day. It is definitely not like cs.

8. Of course it isn't a replica nor does it play the exact same, however; there are some key similarities. (Objects, overall texture look, map design, etc.)

It's built to be more fast paced for fragging.

9. Lol it takes like 4 clips to kill someone. THe opposite of fast paced.

10. 4 clips? you're doing it wrong. Aim for the head/upper torso.

11. lol. i was playing last night and owning all the spaniards that play this game. It takes atleast 1 full clip to kill someone with like 4+ headshots. This game was the opposite of fun and skill full lmao.

12. What tokinbud420 said...

With an Mp5 it should only still take a quarter or less of a clip of upperboddy/head shots.

You need to get a feel for the weapons. The sniper (scoped m4) is a 2-shot headshot weapon. Don't treat it like a normal sniper, get two shots off almost simultaneously and you're good.

MP5 when mastered can be used short, medium, and long range. (Just account for recoil and you're set)

M4 CC is good if you can hit all upper boddy/head shots as it will kill in like 3 bullets.

Edit: Really unsure about how you got such a sour experience out of this game...

13. lmao. you guys are lying to yourselves. Both me and atari played this game and thought it took way too many bullets to kill someone. Like, way fucking too many. More than cod lmao. This game is nothing like cs. ALl the skill is non existant lol

14. i joined an emptyish server before i started playing vs lots of people, and there was this afk dude. i had the default gun (mp5 i think) and standing pretty much in front of a dude unloaded the clip into his chest with bursts and he didnt die until like 5ish bullets were left, by the time he hit the ground the reload animation on the gun started, so let that be an indicator of how much bullets it took haha.

also cs is cheap and 50x better than this game.

15. cool? why you still posting here then? And no, again it really doesn't take that many bullets to kill someone. With the M4 red dot it takes about 5 or 6 well placed shots, about 10 or so with the mp5, the SAW mows shit down.

16. lol.

Its ok i get it now. You have played cs like .. 3 times and got spanked each time. In that case, cs is just like this game :laughing: Peace yo ;)

17. LOL, I played CS since condition zero, up through 1.6 and source.:wave: If you don't like this game, that's cool. Why you got to be an elitist gamer though and just shit on everyone elses fun? I like CS, i also like this! Crazy shit, eh? Go smoke one B you sound a little bitter.

18. lol im not bitter yo, im just sayin this game fucking takes too many bullets to kill someone lol. Even atari agreed with me, said he shot some afk dude with more than half the clip and was reloading by the time he finally died lol. Cs, 1 good bullet kills anyone. Id rather have a shooter that takes too few bullets to kill someone that way too many.

19. They should have a different sniper skin. M4a1 scoped? should have a scout or AWP or some shit. I'm about to buy CS bundle tomorrow just for the source AWPing I miss oh so much :love:

20. [quote name='"NowIsB"']lol im not bitter yo, im just sayin this game fucking takes too many bullets to kill someone lol. Even atari agreed with me, said he shot some afk dude with more than half the clip and was reloading by the time he finally died lol. Cs, 1 good bullet kills anyone. Id rather have a shooter that takes too few bullets to kill someone that way too many.[/quote]

Its not even too few, it's perfect. CS/S is the standard of quality for infantry based fps's in my opinion. I fucking love that game. It's a timeless classic.