It's it a monkey?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mustard, Aug 23, 2004.

1. I was checking the news and noticed the Russian competitor in the all-round gymnastics competition in the Olympics was complaining about her loss. I guess she's pissed because she thinks it was all a set-up. But that's not what got me. What got me was this picture.

http://i.cnn.net/si/2004/olympics/2....olympics.gymnastics.khorkina/p1_khorkina.jpg

I really, really wonder if she is some monkey-human hybrid experiment gone wrong. Look at those arms.

pardon the major spelling fuck up on the title.

2. she looks cold in that picture

3. didn't notice she had tits until you mentioned that...

4. Shit thats the first thing I noticed :D

Id hit it LMAO

5. haha, my arms are about that length.... i don think i look like a monkey though haha more like a werewolf

6. Nope dude, I asure you that you do look like a monkey.

7. Ditto:)

8. i read down to the link and clicked on it without reading his comment. i didnt even notice anything different. i was mostly looking at her boobs anyways.. i'd do her...

9. I got long arms. Around that length relative to my body. I don't feel like I look like a monkey, haha.

And you know what they say about guys with long arms, right? :D

10. and i really really wonder if your off your rocker hahahha

11. hah.. long arms -> long sleeves..

from the angle that the picture is taken her left arm looks freakishly longer than her right arm lol

12. wow, its easy...
    its cuz shes a shemale, she has to jack off with her longer arm, thats why it gets longer, cuz she uses it a lot more.

think people... think....

13. of course she's cold......they a/c the shit out of gyms...........or at least they used to make it freezin at the one i used to go to.........

14. eh actually its you know wat they say about guys with big feet thats why im so happy that ive got size 15 shoes

15. haha well i got longass arms and like size 14 shoes so like, haha if we got in a fight, i'd definitely have u 1 upped wit the longass arms haha, but i aint the fightin type of person.

16. she is defanitly doable!!!

I need to find a nice gymnist...just imagine the limberness!!

Imagine that ...a stoner, gymnist, ..that's cold...hhhhmm

Attached Files:

17. shes def doable, espically bc she is a gymnist, like the grim bongmaster said she is pretty flexible :D