It's in OUR hands. Not the governments.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by joybringer, Dec 23, 2009.

1. #1 joybringer, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    All laws which can be violated without doing anyone any injury are laughed at.” - Spinoza, (c. 1660.)

I'm gonna start the thread with telling you something that many people may already know.

Cannabis cures a lot of diseases, and lately it has come to the attention of many people that the range of it's healing effects even covers cancer.

A man called Rick Simpson has made a movie called "Run from the cure." In this movie he explains how the medicine is made and used, and we hear testimonies from people who have been cured or have had loved ones cured of terminal illnesses, including cancer.

Now this would all be seemingly fantastic news for the world. We have a cure for cancer. But It will never be made medicinally available if we don't do something about it ourselves. The reason that this medicine is not taken in by the pharmaceutical companies is that it is a plant, and you can't really patent a plant, and therefore make money from it. If everyone started making and using their own medicine instead, there would be no more need to use money on expensive medicines that doesn't work, and which can have serious side-effects.

Now I hope you all know who Jack Herer is. He was written and edited a book over many years called "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" which features a very detailed history of the uses and benefits of the Cannabis Hemp plant. If you don't know much about Hemp I STRONGLY recommend that you investigate it.

Rick Simpson - Run From The Cure [Video]
    Jack Herer - The Emperor Wears No Clothes [E-book]

If you're not that much into reading you can also find clips on youtube with Jack Herer, where he shares his wonderful knowledge of this plant. But the book is really, REALLY good..

Below is an excerpt from the last chapter of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", By Jack Herer. I hope this will give you as much hope and motivation as it gave me. Let's build a brand new world boys and girls. Let's do something to make this a better place before it's ruined completely. Don't loose faith!

What You Can Do

We think, now that you’ve had a good look at our side and the government’s side of this story (both as we see it and as the media projects it), you’ll want to join us in putting this issue onto the state ballots and into the legislatures of this country, where everyone can express their opinions through registering and voting in the straight-forward manner set forth in our United States’ and individual state constitutions.

Teach hemp to everyone; talk about it - all the time. Look for hemp products, ask for hemp - buy hemp. Defend hemp. And use the information and suggestions about hemp politics and business included in the Appendix at the end of this book.

At the risk of repetition, let us once more state in the strongest possible terms, that cannabis hemp - indeed the plant we denigrate with the slang name marijuana - will become known to future generations, as it was known to past generations for millennia, as the number-one annually renewable, fully sustainable, non pesticide-requiring and most abundant source of paper/fiber/fuel/food/medicine on the face of the Earth; with more overall uses than any other known plant.

In other words, cannabis hemp is the greatest plant on Earth!

Write to your elected officials and to the news media, to help create a more conscious political leadership and favorable news coverage on marijuana and hemp. Give credit for good votes and coverage, and complain about bad. Register, run for office, and always vote!!

Demand that our prisoners of conscience be freed, rewarded and honored. They deserve to be welcomed home as heroes, and as P.O.W.s in this “War on Drugs,” to receive veterans’ benefits and rights - not the DEA or police.

Think of this...
    If these “outlaw” citizens had not defied the government and preserved the hemp seed, our government and its prohibitionist policies would already have eradicated this plant from our Earth.

So, the heroes of this war are not William Bennett, Nancy Reagan, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Jr., the DEA, or DARE, but those who defied them. These true heroes must have their lives and property returned. For defying these tyrannical laws, they must be remembered by each one of us for all time. For they saved the seed that’s going to save the planet!

2. Thanks for sharing, The Rick Simpson story was very interesting

3. #3 joybringer, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
  4. There is an easy way to demonstrate your support for Rick Simpson and his hemp oil cure. :)

Visit the link in the signature of this post and get a legalize the cure ribbon. The small act of displaying this ribbon will put the power in your hands. Others will learn what we're all missing. :hello:

Oh, and if you didn't know, Simpson's home was raided again and seized this month by the RMCP. He is living in exile in Europe. For now, it doesn't appear that he'll ever be able to return home to Nova Scotia. :(

5. Yeah I saw the videos and heard the story. :mad:

It's also on the front page of the site. I forgot to mention it in the topic, and thought I would just link to it.

He explains it all better on the site than I do..

Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...

And thanks for replying.