It's here it's here!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pistolgrip, Feb 9, 2009.

1. lol thats fucked

Not a bad price though for that quality. i paid 400 for my dry sherlock. Totally different design than yours, but still. That's not bad for a heady glass piece :D I'd pick that shit up

2. thanks, you really are the man, man. :wave:

yo your glass sounds sick, do u have any of your collection on GC? i'm lookin for your threads right now :hello::D:smoking:

3. My bad., I just looked at that site this morning so I knew what was up., Thought you put it in the first post:smoking:

4. That is an AWESOME pipe, fucking incredible

5. Gorgeous Glass man

6. What an asshole.
    But anyway thats a sick hefe piece man(+rep) and thanks for introducing me with bitfreek glass, i just checked there site and im ordering some royal ice pinch slides soon and maby a blue, or alex k slide

7. Thats a sick pipe dude. I wish i had some bud right now.

8. #29 Col. Forbin, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    :eek: no bud???

aww wel i don't have anything i can dip my hands into either... damn my debt :mad:

EDIT: totally forgot the point of my reply, but... very nice glass. it makes me cry that my best piece is named dirty sanchez, as it truly smells like the stale assmeat of a decomposing carnivorous elephant.

9. Sorry I ruined your boner dude., Google's free ya know lol,.

10. um... iso+salt? :confused::eek::rolleyes::p:D;):hello:

11. tried it, but nothing cleans the smell of bongwater that has sat in a chamber for well over a month, dried, crusted, and eventually became one with the glass.:eek:

12. #33 pistolgrip, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    try rinsing thoroughly in hot (not boiling) water before you iso+salt, and make sure you are using coarse salt, not that fine shit. and shake the shit out of it!! :hello:

if that doesnt work try workin some paper towels down into there, usually all resin needs is a little rub :hello:

13. lol we'll have to try that if we ever get around to it :rolleyes: but the name stays :p

14. Sick pipe. I rarely ever see any glass pieces blown old school like that.

15. thanks bud, ya its one of the only lovat style pipes ive seen. good thing this one isn't for tobacco use only :hello:

16. Still can't get over this thing.. so beautiful. I don't even know how you smoke this thing man, I'd continuously end up just staring at it, forgetting to take my hits. Those opals are an awesome addition, too.

Insane pickup man, I'm now a jealous bastard :smoke:

17. ya ur right about the forgetting to take my hits thing haha i really get lost in it :hello:

thanks for the kind words, slip

18. Probably the sickest Sherlock I've ever seen. Nice glass!

19. Can't put a price on quality glass, sick ass pickup man. El Hefe's windows are just insane. :yay: