Its hard chilling and smoking with girls that have big boobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Aug 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. My thoughts exactly

3. But yeah it's really hard. Not as hard as blowing a big tittied girl in a tank top a shotgun without looking..

4. These are some great responses .. One luv GC:pimp:

5. I know right... Maybe like 2% of them but that's about it lol

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't harass tho. Just peek here n there

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

7. Don't be scared,say something to the ladies. One thing bike learned is don't be scared to be told no.you would be surprised at how many would hook up with you. Lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. I know that's right,some like women too.lol.my point is don't be scared of rejection.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. This thread is suspicious.

Heads up, if you are attracted to a woman, the less you look at her the more she is wondering why you aren't looking at her. The more you stupidly stare, the more she thinks how stupid you are. In fact, if you want a woman, ignore her FOR THE MOST PART. Give her just enough attention but not as much as she thinks she deserves. Jesus, why can't men figure this out???

Sent from my AQT80 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Women want Men... Confidence... if you want that ass, let her know you'll tap that but you don't give a shit, cause honestly, who gives a shit... there's plenty out there. Biggest point is make the move when you get a chance. easy.... it isn't gonna work every time so don't fear rejection everything is about the now. You went them titties now...

Blown ops piss me off way more at the end of the night than rejection does.

When they have tits, especially of that magnitude... they f*cking know what's up, so no reason to pretend you don't see the elephant in the room so to say. If she looks and talks to you with interest you're good, don't f*ck it up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Again these responses are epic .. GC you rock!!

12. Haha nice story Bro. :hookah: I only play Spades online. I found one very nice place called VIP Spades. There are a lot of chicks there and it has some great social features like chat, and sending gifts, so there is a real chance to pick up someone there .:cop:

13. I was getting a haircut form my friend and her sister comes down with a white shirt and you could see her tits it was awkward because I couldn't really move my face lol. She wasn't attractive, just weird since she was talking too much to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum