Its hard chilling and smoking with girls that have big boobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Aug 14, 2016.

1. #1 PrezidentKush, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Back in the day i remember getting invited to play cards at my neighbors house .. these two guys that were brothers who i was cool with at the time .. they invited me over to play cards, so when i got to the door all i heard was music blastin and people talking loud .. one of them answered the door and weed smoke hit me like a baseball bat .. he said "come in" & so i sat at the table with the two brothers, a young couple, some other guy and an empty chair .. i said who's sitting here? as i pointed to the empty chair .. one of the brothers said "thats my sister kee kee's chair were waiting on her to come out the bathroom".. so the blunt was going around the room & more were getting lit ..then all of a sudden i heard a door closing in the background .. then kee. kee came back in with this little striped tank top on with thin spaghetti string straps and cleavage deeper than the grand canyon .. her tits looked so mouthwatering she had that tank top on w/ no bra underneath ...i completely forgot they had a sister to .. anyway tho she sat next to me & said who's turn is it to deal? she smiled at me then said "hey you, you know how to play spades?" i said yeah she said "good you gonna be on my team so sit closer" her tits were so big, everybody kept teasing her about them .. one of them dudes said "n*gga don't get too close cuz she'll suffocate you in between dem big ass titties" .. she said to him "n*gga you just mad cuz you'll never get to see'em".. during that whole time as i got higher i remained a gentleman and didnt comment on them .. in between passing the blunt to her, i'd sneak a stare just picturing my face in between'em .. all i can say it was hard looking in her eyes everytime she talked to me .. i went home with blue balls & thought god its hard chillin & smoking out with girls that have big boobs ... in the end she ended up tellin me her size she said "im a Triple D almost an E cup" .. we ended up being good friends as she let me get more acquainted with her :yummy:

• Like Like x 3
  2. I feel like i was there, felt intense. But it seemed to work out well for you, so whats the problem :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. No prob .. just a weed related story i wanted to share .. lol ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol but you kept your cool man! and didn't give her the attention most big titty girls crave for, which probably made her more curious about you then you are of her tits!

Don't put that pussy on a pedestal. you are the fucking pedestal

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

• Like Like x 2
  5. Not paying those women any type of attention is like buying them a full-course meal. Make them compete for your attention, cause the competition for hers is fucking staggering.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Damn right. If you look and sound thirsty, you'll stay thirsty!

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

7. This is exactly what i thought to and like i said it benefitted me in the end when she took me behind closed doors:ey:

8. Was she fat? Sometimes fatter girls have bigger tites. I knew this chick kinda chubby had big tites then she lost weight and her tits are fucking tiny tims now

• Like Like x 1
  9. youre supposed to sit across from eachother when playing spades

10. Lol naw she was just hella top heavy .. no gut hangin out or nuthin thats why it turned me on .. she was just chesty like whoa!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. thats exactly what i said but they wanted to play teams in a way where sidekicks were involved so it was basically 2 vs 2 her two brothers vs her & i .. it was weird but hey and the other people at the table were just there for the weed ..

12. When the cottonmouth hits hard, ask for motor boat breaks next time you get invited over for cards again.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lol .. there won't be no next time, but like i said in the end being a gentleman did pay off:ey::yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Her brothers were commenting on their little sister's titties? Am i the only one uncomfortable with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. How did being a gentleman pay off? Did you get laid? Did you even see or touch her boobs? It doesn't sound like it paid off. She's not even talking to you anymore! OP is confused. /thread

• Like Like x 1
  17. LoL .. like i said, she let me get better acquainted w/ her so that should answer your questions .. how else does being a gentleman pay off?

18. *cries for all of the girls that have to deal with 80% of the boys in this thread."

Major key: not all women are the same. Not all women crave male attention. When I wear my titties out, it's not for male attention. It's because they look good as fuck and it is pleasing to look at when I see myself in the mirror. Let women wear their titties out without harassing them.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yep, that's right, don't stare because when you stare you're engaging in what's known as 'stare rape'.
    #Can'tEvenRightNow

20. Lemme motorboat a bit old set of jugs

• Like Like x 1