Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's going to be a girl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 20, 2001.

1. BPP she already has daddy wraped around her little finger. Funny how little girls do that even before their born.

Critter ther will be pictures taken and a video. It will be differrent than most because this has to be a c-section like the other two. I'll post pictures of my sweetie when she gets home from the hospital. I have a friend of mine who is supposed to finish setting up the computer so I can put the pictures on here.
    If she is the first grasscity baby, I'll get SJ to post her picture in the picture of the month spot. I hope she'll bring all the smokers here together for one week. It'll be fun seeing all you guys and gals from around the world. Friends among friends. Shouldn't be any other way!

Cowboy I'm sure she'll try to be a tomboy. With two older brothers to show her the way.

2. My Babygirl taught her lil' bros. the ropes, DAMN glad they avoided the Cindy Lauper stage..lol..looking forward to Miss Samantha Nicole's debut!!

3. Just look at her now my friend.

4. I'll post a pic this evening.. Ya'll will be amazed!

5. I bet she's gettin' SO big!! I remember her baby pictures, such a cutie!!
    Time flies........
    I was just noticing the youngest boys wrists and ankles stickin' out of his clothes. Somebody stop this damned ride.....

6. congrats man...

7. Wow...2 years later!

She's still as precious as ever, I bet.

LOL @ Stonie Jo....from what I understand the ride never stops!!!:D

8. What a long strange trip it's been eh? And it's only getting started BH! Can't wait to see the new picture. Last I saw was shortly after birth. :D

9. gee the princess must be 6 yrs old now.

10. Call her Indica.

11. Oh damn this is 5 years old man...why did you even dig back that far?

12. he was just refreshing that little girls is now 6 years old. Wow for the history of Gc.