Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its gettin old MANNNN

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NorLIGHTS, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Sounds like someone smokes too much. If you dont smoke as much, it will be more exciting when you smoke. Stop for a month, and then prepare to take hits one night... It will be the most exciting and anticipated night of your life... Trust me.

Or you can make an earth bong... But to be honest making more and more pipes isn't the answer for you... its just STOP SMOKING SO MUCH.

2. Earth pipe. :]

3. smoke out of the ground man

4. Dude, did anybody mention hookah? Throw that shit in with some shisha, and hose it up.

5. fuck all this, heres what you need:

nice fat blunt of some dank
    2 liter bottle with cap
    drill bit

drill a hole in the cap big enough for the cherry of the blunt to go through, twist the cap on with the cherry going inside the bottle, squeeze the bottle for self shotguns and get fuuucked up!!

6. I got an idea that noone in their right mind would try, but it's different.

Grow like 5 plants and right before you harvest the buds dry them out while their still on the plant. Put all the plants in a small room like a bathroom. Close all forms of ventilation. Get a flamethrower and light all the plants on fire and inhale the fumes. I shall call it, Pineapple Express...:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. GRAVITY BONG! they are fucking amazing, but if your getting tired of it take a break for a while

8. Maybe a new hobby in addition to your piece collecting?

I like vintage audio gear, makes the tunes better when I've smoked.

I learned how to cook so my munchies would be better.

I got into cigars, REAL cigars. They taste even better when you're lit.

My buddy and myself are making a home brew vape that's going to be pretty sweet.

9. Replace the weed with salvia

10. I have the typhoon, its basically just that, but with three chambers. Actually doesnt smoke as well as I thought it would when I bought it...