Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its funny but fucked up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kloud Life, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I have two friends who were tryin to get an 8th from a dealer they had never met. Long story short they were sold popcorn in a black bag. They paid $50 for popcorn. Not the weed popcorn, but actual fucking movie theater popcorn. What I don't understand is why the fuck they would give the money first before looking at the weed, and why they didnt chase the fuckers after they got ripped off. When I heard the story I laughed my ass of but they want me to help them get back at the guy. They have his name, hes on probabtion, and has been in rehab for heroin. He looks like a fucking pussy.

How would you handle the situation? Just trying to get feedback. :smoke:

2. Not your battle, most people have been ripped off..
    Live, learn and stay smart.

3. haha funny story

4. you should smash the dudes windshield it'll cost more than 50 to replace it lol

5. haha hell yah dude. flatten his tires and shit

6. did they atleast eat the popcorn?

7. [quote name='"darkosdope"']you should smash the dudes windshield it'll cost more than 50 to replace it lol[/quote]

Insurance will cover the first 1. However they don't cover the back one. At least in my state.

8. tyler369 kinda the opposite of your avatar XD

9. Hahahahahaha

10. rofl. you get a gold medal.

11. [quote name='"tyler369"']did they atleast eat the popcorn?[/quote]

^This
    Lol

12. really no point in doing anything.

they got ripped off, and $50 is a small price to pay for the good lesson they got

13. This kid I know sold these assholes from a few towns over a bag full of dog food that was supposed to be 2 oz of shrooms hahahaha it was hilarious to be honest.

14. That just made my day. If I were them I'd sell it to someone I didn't like, hoping they didn't look in the bag first.

15. You guys do realize this will just get you in a shitload of trouble.

Just go to his house and confront him about it, don't resort to violence unless he does first but make sure to have some kind of self defense weapon. Pepper spray works good for intimidation.

16. [quote name='"mambugaw"']

You guys do realize this will just get you in a shitload of trouble.

Just go to his house and confront him about it, don't resort to violence unless he does first but make sure to have some kind of self defense weapon. Pepper spray works good for intimidation.[/quote]

Lol, pepper spray isn't a weapon. It's a deterrent at best. I think the ability to inflict actual harm(not burning your eyes and airways) is what qualifies something as a weapon. These guys get ripped off so instead of being adults and moving on or even acting like punks and committing a crime to get back at him, they assault this guy with fucking pepper spray. Fucking reminds me of bobby, "That's my purse, I don't know you!" Lol, intimidation.

The stupidest things bug the shit outta me when I get this high.

17. i would just call your friends some dipshits and that they deserve to be ripped off if they did not even check the weed first

18. People who haven't been sprayed before act like they'll die if they get sprayed.

19. well first.. bitch slap your friend for gettin played like that..

pop corn? shits light as hell and takes up a lot of space.. idk.. i just dont see anyone fallin for that :laughing:

20. Get your money back and if not, Violate his younger sister after gymnastics