Its friday night! what are you taking?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jmoney-, Oct 17, 2009.

1. a little adderall, a whole mess of beers, and plenty of purp grandaddy. what about you?

2. Probably sober this Friday :(. Haha.

3. lucky bastard i cant find adderall anywhere its all vyvanse..but just chillin on some dones. Welcome to GC btw :D

4. gonna toke up all day/night, maybe blow some lines. Watch Step father with some friends. Chiiiilll.

5. Just get yourself a prescription to Addy.

6. He gave me some of that vyvanse shit

7. so hard to get a script my doctor pretty much laughed in my face

8. Go in saying that you're still having a hard time focusing and stuff. I know a guy that did this until he got what he wanted.

9. gonna pop a bar , drink some beers , some some weed , sleep.

10. this fridays actually pretty bad for me...

I only had a couple kpins in the morning (too high a tolerance for any effect) before a dentist appointment where I had some work done that's left me in some constant gum pain for the time being... and I have no bud, no vicodin (or similar), or even alcohol to help and it doesn't look like I will be getting anything today as everyone is working. :(

11. im really sick :(. maybe i'll go to the cannabis club later, only got about a gram of blueberry and half a gram of platinum OG kush left...sad day indeed:rolleyes:

12. That's right about the time I tell him :wave:
    He must not be a very good doc anyways if he doesn't do his job and push for pharm companies.

13. have to proctor a fucking test tomorrow morning...shit, guess i'll smoke some weed. Looks like my weekend is gonna have to start on saturday. I'm getting some great doses and an oz of shrooms on sunday though. a trip next weekend. :)

14. yah im new here, but anyways just bought 20 bars just popped 2 probaly a couple more in a little while haha

15. I smoked a gramme of some dank I bought ($10/gramme!!!!) and I drank a good bit. . .
    I wanted to score some MDMA so I've been asking around and I can get some but I won't
    have the moeny for a while I'm buying a gramme of MD for $45, am i gettin ripped off? I don't think I am.

16. 900 Mg's of DXM, sum weed and 120 mg's adderall

17. Just smoking cigarettes. Bored out of my skull, painfully sober. Nothing good around here. Wouldn't mind trying a diphenhydramine trip tonight, but don't have enough pills right now to get a good effect.

18. God I'd hate to be sober tonight! I hate being totally dry! When I am I usually just drink. . .

Although I can always get hooked up with something. . . and its only about once
    a year when I can't find any weed for a day! There's always someone with smoke!